Chapter 2

Harry's POV ~

As I made it back to my territory I couldn't help but think about that poor girl, the look of fear in her eyes broke my heart.

She looked so fragile and innocent.

I can't stop thinking about her, it was like I was drawn to her in a way that I couldn't explain. But soon my thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on my office door, I sighed as I yelled for permission to enter only to see it was just my beta Liam.

"Hey man," He smiles, "Sorry to intrude but I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang with me and the boys?" He asked as he sat in my swirly chair and started to spin in circles, he's such a goofball.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"I don't know man, I have some stuff to do and I might not have the time..." I drifted off back into deep thought. I couldn't help it, she is still on my mind.

"It's alright man I get it...Maybe next time." He stated sadly as he stood up and headed towards the door but before he could grab the knob I stopped him.

"Actually Liam I could use your help with something." I said as I pulled out a picture of the girl from last night, maybe he could give me more information about her. I handed him the picture and he looked at it confused.

"Oh, who is this girl mate?" He questioned with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at the playful gesture.

"This my idiotic friend is a girl I want you to get information on and bring directly back to me as soon as possible am I clear?" I ask.

Yeah I know I'm basically taking her against her will but it was for her own good, she was my mate.

He nodded and headed out of my office. I sighed in relief, maybe getting to know a little more about her can help me save her, and believe me I will. As for Liam he was like a brother to me, well him and the other lads. But Liam was there for me since I took over the alpha title, that's why I made him my beta. Smiling at the thought I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes.

Just as I was about to take a nap there was another knock at my door. Dammit! I can never get a break around this fucking place. I hollered for whoever was at the door to come in only soon to find out that it was my mother.

Shit.

I shouldn't have yelled, now I'm in for it.

She entered and placed her hands on her hips, tapping her foot. I gulped and look down at the floor, too scared to look at her angry expression.

"Harry Edward Styles! Who do you think you're yelling at? I raised you better!" She scolded me. I sighed and lifted my head back up to meet her eyes.

"I'm sorry mom, it has been a long night and I have been working on things." I apologized and she mumbled an 'it's okay' and sat in the spinny chair.

"What has you all worked up honey?" She asked, her voice sincere.

I huffed in frustration, I really don't want to talk about this to anyone until I got all the facts but she's my mother, she is gonna pry the answers out of me anyways.

"Well when I went to the alpha meeting at the Blood Cove pack, I saw this girl getting abused by her so called 'Master' and it just wasn't right and I felt sparks when I looked in her eyes...I don't know how to explain it but I think she might be my mate mom."

I finished and took a deep breath waiting for an answer but she only gave me a smile. I looked at her confused, what is she smiling about? I tell her my life crisis and she smiles. She saw the confusion on my face and chuckled softly.

"I think she is your mate honey, and that you should go help her as soon as possible."

Help her? How can I help her if she's trapped with a monster? I nodded. She is right, I have to help her some how because nobody is gonna hurt what's mines.

I became an alpha at seventeen, my father was killed by a rogue when I was fifteen and it broke me and the rest of my family. We depended on him the most but now people depend on me and it was my job to help in any way I can.

My father always told me while others search for what they can take a true alpha searches for what he can give, and I wanted to give my mate a chance at life, a real life and I think I might have an idea.

//

Calla's POV ~

The next day I woke up with a shooting pain going up my arm, probably because I slept in a awkward position last night but I couldn't help it, this old lumpy mattress is uncomfortable.

Master said that I don't deserve new things and that I should cherish whatever I was given, and he was right. I don't deserve anything nice or new because I was nothing.
I carefully stood up and stretched, it felt so good to not be tense all the time.

I looked at my appearance in the small mirror that Master granted me on my wall, I had a baggy long sleeved shirt on which contained a lot of holes, I looked down at my feet and saw that my socks are starting to rip, great! Just what I needed, my hair is a dark brown with a few curls at the end but it hasn't been combed in ages so those curls are basically tangles now but I didn't really care, worthless things aren't supposed to be pretty. My eyes are brown also but bags sat under them, I don't sleep very well at night but I'm used to it.

Master is gone for today, he said he had some business to attend at another pack so it was just me and the guards.

I was really happy because that meant I could relax. I really want to go outside and explore but Master said that it was dangerous and forbidden for me to leave my room and I believed him. Outdoors bad, inside good.

But there was a part of me that still wondered. Suddenly a knock broke me out of my thoughts, I quickly scrambled back to my bed as the door opened and in came a guard with a needle in his hand. Oh no, I thought I have never got injections before so why all of a sudden?

"Hello little one." He greeted sincerely as he closed the door behind him. I have never seen this guard before and trust me I know every guard in this pack probably because all do they is beat me. But this one was different, he was kind.

"H-Hello sir." I spoke silently and bowed my head in respect. I felt him stare so I kept my head down and looked at my lap. He was making me nervous.

"You don't have to call me sir ever, just call me Liam." He said as I slowly looked up at him only to see a small smile on his face. I blushed, he was nice to me which was strange.

"Anyways we have to hurry before he comes back so can you give me your hand, please love?" He asked as he held the needle in his hand.

Maybe Master wanted me to go back to sleep so when he returned I would be well rested and ready to work again, right? I held my hand out to him and he injected me with the needle. Slowly my vision faded and I was soon met with darkness.

//

Hope you guys are enjoying so far! More coming soon. Comment what you think 💕