Chapter 13

Harry's POV~

"What the fuck does he mean he's wants her back?" Liam asked in disbelief. After I read the letter last night I didn't know what to do so I turned to Liam for help, and trust me he was furious as I was when he read it.

"What I mean Liam is that he threatened my pack and my mate." I growled between my teeth, pulling out a cigarette from my pocket and lighting it.

I smoke when I'm stressed.

"Are you sure it's a good time to be smoking mate?"

I rolled my eyes letting out a puff of smoke into the air. I sighed in relief, it was either smoking or breaking everything I see. I think I'll go with the first option.

"What are we gonna do? We aren't going to give her back and we don't want war." He pointed out. He was right, I didn't want war but I don't want Calla going back to that abusive prick. I stayed quiet, going through all my options but still came up with nothing

"Harry what-

Liam started but I cut him off by slamming my fist on my desk.

"-I don't know what the hell I am going to do Liam! I am not letting her got back to him! He abused her for twelve years Liam, fucking twelve years! Spending most of her time locked up like a motherfucking animal, forced to do whatever he desired and never thought about what she wanted. He ruined her, and I wasn't there. She was in pain and I-I wasn't there." I finished in realization.

The love of my life was in pain, and I wasn't there.

She was being tortured every day and I wasn't there.

He scarred her and...I wasn't there.

How could I come all this way only just to fail?

It was silent. Neither of us spoke a word. I looked up to see Liam with a blank expression on his face. He was linking someone.

"Who are you linking?" I asked in a dangerous tone. He blinked rapidly as his golden eyes changed back to there original brown.

"The boys, they need to know about this Harry." I simply nodded.

"I don't want them getting involved." I muttered putting out my cigarette that was still lit in the ashtray.

"We care about her too Harry, she's like a little sister to us and we'll be damned if we let anything bad happen to her." I smiled. He always has my back even in my time of defeat.

"Thank you Liam." He only nodded.

No one is gonna steal my girl. 

The sound of the door opening broke us out of our session. In came the boys with furious faces.

"I'm gonna kill him." Niall growled, his blue eyes turning black.

"We can't do anything right now, we all just have to stay calm for Calla's sake, okay?" They all nodded in agreement.

"Oh and speaking of Calla she's been looking for you, she said you never came to bed last night." Louis told me and I sighed. I promised her that I would come to bed last night but instead I was in my office dealing with the 'Master' situation.

"Thanks for telling me mate, where is she now?"

"She's with your mom in the kitchen." Wait what?! When did my mom get here? Why is she here?

"Okay I'm gonna go talk to her." And with that I walked out of my office and headed towards the kitchen when I heard laughter. I stood in the doorway and saw Calla, Gemma, and my mom looking through the old photo album.

"What's going on in here?" I asked and they all looked at me with smiles while Calla ran up to me and hugged me by the waist, I was way taller than here so she couldn't go any further up.

"Good morning princess, how did you sleep last night?" She just shrugged and kept her face buried in my shirt.

"Listen, I know I told you that I was gonna sleep with you last night but something came up and I forgot, could you forgive me?" I asked hoping she wouldn't be upset with me.

She pulled her face from my shirt and gave me a small smile.

"It's o-okay Harry, me understand t-that you a-are b-busy." She said in a complete struggle, her speech was improving but not very much.

"Your speech is improving my love, I am very proud of you and thank you Gemma for helping her." I smiled and she blushed looking down.

"No problem bro, she'll get there eventually." I nodded in agreement.

"Well I guess I'll just have to speak up for myself since my son has clearly not acknowledged me yet." My mother spoke up from behind Gemma.

"I'm sorry mom...So how are you doing?" She gave me a blank stare before walking up to me and grabbing me by my hair.

"Ow mom you're hurting me." I complained as her grip tightened.

"I haven't heard from you in days and the first thing you ask me is 'How am I doing?' Well how do you think I am doing Harold?" Oh shit she used my real name. Fuck.

"Oooh." Gemma mocked from her seat and Calla giggled. I growled at her which made my mom pull my hair even more.

"Don't growl at your sister mister, she calls me and you don't."

"I'm sorry mom I've been busy with a lot of things that I will explain to you later now...Can you please let go of my hair?" I asked wincing.

She reluctantly released her grip and pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned.

"I know honey, I just missed you and you're my baby boy." She whispered and I hummed letting her know I understand.

"I know mom, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." It was true and I couldn't deny that I've been distant but I had my reasons, we pulled away from each other and I gave her a smile.

"H-Harry?" My princess said and I turned towards her taking her hand in mines.

"Yes cupcake?" I asked and she grinned.

"Y-You're a l-little b-bitch." She told me and my eyes widened at her choice of words. Where the hell did she learn that from? It seems like I wasn't the only one shocked because my mom's mouth was wide open and well...Gemma was on the floor laughing her ass off.

"Cal, who taught you to say that?" I asked in confusion.

"L-Louis said t-that w-when y-you a-are being a softy t-then y-you b-be a l-little b-bitch." She explained.

I'm going to kill him.

//

Vote and comment 💕 Poor Louis is gonna be in for it!

Hope you guys enjoy this fluff chapter but don't worry the drama will be picking up soon!

                     ⭐ Starr