Chapter 19

Harry's POV~

The story of my life, I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time

Is frozen

The story of my life, I give her hope

I spend her love until she's broke inside

The story of my life

I sang quietly to myself as I sat in my office, Calla has been gone for weeks and still we came up short on ideas. Everybody was worried and on edge, I don't blame them. The Luna is missing and we have no clue on her whereabouts. Liam told me not to loose faith but let me tell you that it's slowly fading away. My mom came by last night and I let her in on everything that happened and she was upset but aren't we all?

A knock on the door broke me out of my never ending thoughts.

"Come in!" I yelled. The boys all piled in the room with sad expressions on their faces.

"Did you guys find anything?" All of them shook their heads in unison.

"I don't understand!" I screamed out in frustration, slamming my hands on my desk making everybody jump in shock, "She is close but nowhere at the same time, it just doesn't make sense." I finished. We all knew that Jack has her but he isn't at his pack, some of my warriors did a search on his territory and there was no trace of him or Calla, he has her hidden somewhere else, somewhere hidden, somewhere...Secret.

"Do you think she's..." Liam suggested but I was quick to shut that down quick.

"No she's not...I would've felt if she was so don't think that...Ever. I growled using my alpha voice.

"Yes Alpha." They all said.

I couldn't even think about the fact that Calla could be dead. I can't loose her, she's my everything, she's my rock, she's my only reason, and I'll be damned if I lose her.

"Don't stress to much mate, she's strong, stronger then she's ever been. She'll put up a fight and besides it's not like she's forgotten about us or anything." Louis chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

//

Calla's POV~

For some odd reason I think something is missing from my life, more like someone but I can't place my finger on it.

"Are you thinking again pet?" Master asked as he entered my cell, giving me a slice of bread and a bottle of water. I thanked him and nodded, he sighed and walked over to me.

"What did I tell you pet?" He growled. I gulped nervously, looking down at the dirty floor.

"Well?" He pushed.

"Only to think about Master's desires and nothing more." I recited and he smiled. Phew.

"Good, now I never got the chance to punish you for leaving me pet."

What? I pledged my loyalty to him, why do I still need to be punished?

"W-Why Master?" I asked and he chuckled with no humor behind it.

"All actions have consequences pet, stand up it's time to go play." And with that I slowly stood up and he dragged me put of cell and we made our way down a long narrow hallway which looked creepy. We approached a metal door that contained many different locks, Master pulled out a key and unlocked the door. He flicked the lights on and I almost fainted at the sight before me.

Knives.

Whips.

Gags.

Arrows.

Handcuffs.

Hung from the walls.

"You seem familiar with this place pet." Master grinned trying to pull me away from the entrance but I wouldn't budge. I was frozen in fear, I've been in this room many times before and let me tell you it's not fun, every little mistake I made Master would bring me down here and torture me in every way possible. It at least took me a few weeks to recover when he's done with me. I shook my head rapidly in denial and quickly tried to make a run for it but before I could reach the door handle I was harshly pulled back by my hair.

"NO PLEASE!! I'll BE GOOD! YOUR GIRL PROMISES!" I pleaded for my life as Master threw me in the closet of the room. Did I forget to mention that I'm scared of the dark and small places? I huddled up in the corner.

"You will stay in here until I feel like you learned your lesson, until then enjoy you punishment pet." He smirked and closed the door, locking it behind him, leaving me in complete darkness.

//

😭😭