Chapter 23

Calla's POV~

I remember.

Well only his name but he is something to me but I just don't know what. There's a feeling that's deep down inside, a feeling that's been growing now I just can't hide. I needed answers and fast.

Master then entered the room with a straight face. He crouched down in front of me so that we were at the same level.

"Enjoy your high pet?" He asked stroking my cheek, I sighed.

"Yes Master...Um, me h-have a question actually." I said nervously playing with my fingers.

"Ask pet." He commanded.

"W-Who is Harry?" He tilted his head giving me a smirk.

"Alpha Harry Styles is what you mean my darling and let me tell you that he is a very bad man that wants to hurt you, I saved you from him." He explained and I nodded in understanding. Harry was a bad man, me should never ever trust him.

"Now I don't want to hear another word about him do you understand pet?" Master asked with a stern voice.

"Yes Master, your girl understands." I told him obediently. He got up and walked over to a table in the corner of the playroom, he picked up a syringe with a different color liquid, instead of it being black it was a dark shade of blue.

"Okay my darling I think it's time to give you something a little different." He told me as he picked up my arm and slowly pricked the needed against my skin, I hissed at the sudden contact.

"W-What d-do y-you m-mean Master?" I asked curiously.

He smirked, "Let's just say you'll see Alpha Styles in a different perspective." He smirked.

I nodded my head and a few seconds later the euphoria hit me but this time not in a pleasant way. I squirmed in the chair, trying to ease the pain somehow.

"M-Master it hurts." I whimpered, closing my eyes as I felt a burning sensation spread throughout my body. It was on fire...And there was no water to put it out.

"I know babygirl, do you seen anything yet?" He asked circling me as if I was some wild animal.

I opened my eyes and there I saw him. Harry was standing right in front of me with a sick grin on his face, it wasn't the gentle dimpled smile that I saw once before. This time it was dark.

"Hello slut." He laughed and walked closer to me, our faces inches apart. I started to cry silently, scared of this man in front of me.

"Aww is the little girl crying?" He teased and I took a deep breath. Why was he being so mean? He wasn't like that before.

"Now I see why your parents gave you up, you're a pathetic bitch who can't go fifteen minutes by herself." He laughed and I let out a loud sob. Master was right, he is a really bad man.

I closed my eyes hoping when I opened them I wouldn't see him anymore. I waited a few seconds before opening them.

Please.

Please.

Please.

My eyes flew open and in front of me was Master with a smirk of what looks like accomplishment on his face. No mean alpha. I needed comfort and I need it right now. I needed my Master.

"Master you were right!" I sobbed and he cooed at me, he carefully untied my restraints. Taking me into his arms I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Don't cry babygirl, daddy's here and I'm never going to let you go. Did you see the very bad man?" I nodded my head rapidly in fear.

"He w-was mean t-to C-Calla daddy." I told him, clinging onto him even tighter.

Right now he's the only one I trust.

"I know baby but don't you worry about him, all that matters is that you're here with me." I pulled back a little so I could face him and smiled.

"Yes daddy." He moaned and brought me onto his lap so now I was straddling him.

"God you're making me so hard right now." He squeezed my butt making a little moan slip out of my mouth. I liked when he touched me like this.

"You like that babygirl?" He asked, lust taking over his features. I nodded shyly and he picked me up and carried me to out of the playroom.

"Let's take this to the bedroom."

//

There will be smut in the next chapter! Who is ready? 😭😱