Chapter 28

Calla's POV~

We finally returned home but without Harry. Liam and the others told me not to worry but I couldn't help but worry about him.

I love him.

"Calla, are you hungry darling?" Anne asked me but I didn't respond. I won't eat anything until Harry comes back.

Liam sighed, "Love you have to eat something." Liam pleaded.

I shook my head and kept looking out the windows for any sign of Harry.

"He will be okay Calla, he's strong. He can take care of himself." Louis said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I shook it off and kept my gaze focused outside.

I could see out the corner of my eyes that he was hurt by the action. Good. Now you know how I feel about my mate.

"Sunshine just please-" Niall started but I cut him off.

"No! Me want Harry!" I sobbed falling off the chair and onto the floor.

"Oh love c'mere." Liam took me into his arms and rocked me back and forth like a baby.

"Me n-need H-Harry." I told him and he just cooed at me. Slowly I felt my eyelids start to shut.

"Shh, go to sleep Cal, it will be okay just go to sleepy time." He started stroking my hair. I yawned and let the tiredness take over my body.

//

Harry's POV~

"You piece of shit!" I yelled punching Jack again in the face. Turns out Calla locked him in the cell, I took the keys off her when I pulled her into a hug because I knew what I was going to do.

"You aren't ever going to touch her again!" I raised my fist again ready to lay another punch on him.

"Y-You're j-just m-mad b-because I f-fucked h-her b-before y-you did." He struggled to say due to the fact that I was strangling him. I put my fist down as I felt Chase starting to take over.

He growled loudly and before I knew it he snapped his neck and let his limp body fall to the ground.

I took back control and looked at his lifeless body and smiled. It's over. My baby is never gonna get hurt again. I walked out of the cell and headed to the elevator, I killed all the guards so I didn't have to worry about anyone stopping me.

As I made my way back to territory I could smell that sweet scent that I missed so much.

Calla.

I smiled at the thought of having her in my arms again. I opened the door to my house and saw my mom, Gemma, and the boys on the couch.

"Harry you're not dead!" Niall cheered and I laughed as he pulled me into a hug. It was good to be back.

"You scared the shit out of us mate." Louis said while holding a sleepy Gemma.

"B-Bubba?" She mumbled.

"I'm here love." I told her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"H-Harry i-is t-that y-you?" A voice that I have been missing for a month whispered. I ran to her and carefully took her out of Liam's arms and into mines.

"Me m-missed you! So m-much!" She cried into my neck and I hushed her.

"I missed you too my love, you wouldn't even imagine how lonely I have been without you." I told her trying not to cry but failed miserably.

"I-I love you Harry." She withdrew her face from my neck and crashed her lips into mines. I was surprised at the action but kissed her back. Our lips moved in sync, god she had the softest lips. A few moments later I pulled back, both of us out of breath.

"I love you too baby." I smiled.

"Okay lovebirds let's keep this shit PG, break it up! It's late we all need to go to bed because your boy is tired." Louis groaned and we all laughed. Typical Louis.

"Okay, well goodnight guys." I said carrying Calla upstairs.

//

THE END

°

°

°

°

°

JUST KIDDING! 💕🤣