Chapter 15

Calla's POV~

It's been two days since I had an episode and everyone has been on me constantly. Harry always keeps me in his sight, Liam escorts me everywhere I go even to the bathroom but he waits for me outside thank god for that, Gemma keeps me company when Harry is working and well the boys...Are well the boys.

I really appreciate them all wanting to make sure I'm safe and all but it sometimes it all seems a little too much but I don't complain because I don't want to get in any trouble.

"Calla, breakfast!" Harry called from the kitchen, I quickly jumped up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. When I arrived I see all the boys and Gemma at the table eating.

"Good morning darling, how did you sleep last night?" Harry asked as I took a seat next to Liam who pulled me into a hug.

"M-Me slept o-okay." I told him and he sat a plate in front of me. It looked like a fluffy piece of bread with a little bit of butter on top.

I tilted my head, "Fluffy bread?" I asked in confusion and Harry chuckled.

"No baby, it's called a pancake try it." I nodded my head and looked at the table and saw a shiny thing with pointy ends, I didn't know what that was but it looked sharp so instead of using it I picked up the pancake with my hands and took a bite.

Oh my toaster strudel this tastes amazing!

I moaned in delight and heard laughter come from Liam.

"Do you like it babe?" He asked and I nodded my head repeatedly. Once again everyone laughed.

"Well I'm glad you enjoying it darling but you're making a mess, this is why you use a fork." Harry laughed at me. I looked down to see a few crumbs on my shirt.

Oops.

"W-What is fork?" I asked and everyone turned there attention towards me.

Did I say something wrong?

"A fork is something you use when you're eating, it holds up your food love." Harry explained.

Oh well that makes sense...I think.

I've been making Master food for years but yet I forgot what a fork was. The only thing I know is that Master used them a lot when he eats dinner.

"Oh." Was all I could really say.

"So what do you want to do today love?" Harry asked me as I handed him an now empty place.

"Can w-we go t-train?" I asked and everyone got quiet.

"I don't think so baby, you're not ready yet." Harry said gently.

"O-Okay I understand." I whispered sadly. Liam jumped up from his chair and threw me over his shoulders. I giggled uncontrollably.

"L-Liam put m-me d-down!" I giggled and he started spin me around in circles.

"Don't pout love, I'll keep you company." He whispered in my ear.

I laughed in joy.

"Yeah you can keep her company, and Louis if you ever tell my baby to curse again I will beat your ass." Harry growled at Louis who looked at me in shock.

"You told him?!" Louis yelled at me and I cowered a bit in Liam's arms.

"Hey don't you blame her! She didn't really need to tell me I kinda figured it out." Harry raised his voice.

"Woah! Calm down curly!" Louis laughed and I giggled.

"Hey! Don't talk about the curls." Harry grumbled walking in the living room.

"Me go with Harry!" I squirmed in Liam's grip.

"I think you better let her go mate." Niall laughed. Finally Liam placed me down on my feet and I ran towards Harry.

"Harry!" I jumped on his lap and he groaned.

"Damn baby, I need to get you a trampoline so you could jump on that instead of me." He chuckled.

I giggled "Sorry Har-bear." He raised an eyebrow at the nickname.

"Har-bear?" He asked in amusement.

"It f-fits y-you! You are a cuddle bear." I moved my hips forward on his lap.

"Fuck baby." He groaned grabbing my waist. Did he like that?

To test my theory I grinded my hips again against him and I felt something poke my thigh.

"God babygirl you're making me hard." He moaned.

I didn't know what that means.

I looked down to see a bump in his jeans that looked very uncomfortable.

I looked up at Harry to see his head leaned back against the couch, his eyes closed.

I took my hand and grabbed the bump, "What is this?" I asked Harry and he looked down at me with lust.

"That is my bulge." I nodded and looked back down to see it getting bigger.

"It's...Big." I told Harry amazed at the sight in front of me.

"You did not just understand what you just said but I'm glad you think so baby." He laughed and pulled me into a kiss which I gladly returned.

//

After our make out session Harry and I decided to clean up his office a bit, he was still hesitant about letting me help considering what happened last time but after a little persuading he agreed.

"Okay how about you sort these papers put while I put them in the folders?" He suggested handing me a stack of papers, I nodded my head eagerly and sat on the couch. As I came upon the first paper I noticed that it had been wrinkled up a little on the bottom, I stared at it curiously and started to straighten it out some, Gemma has been teaching me how to read a little better now so I can understand most words. As I started to read the letter I saw a familiar name at the top and my blood ran cold.

"No. No. No." I whispered repeatedly.

"Baby what's wrong?" Harry ask in concern seeing my panicked expression, he looked down and saw the letter in my hands and his eyes grew wide.

"Calla baby- He started but I cut him off with a ear piercing scream.

"Master is going to kill me!"

//

Cliffhanger!!!!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I'm sorry that it's a little short. ❤