Chapter 8

Calla's POV~

Today was going to be a very fun day because the boys are going to show me how to shift! But the only problem was that I haven't heard my wolf in years, maybe she's gone or she's never going to come back. Also that I didn't tell Harry. Speaking of Harry his voice broke me out of my thoughts as he came rushing into the kitchen with a hand full of bags.

"What's in the bags?" I asked.

"These my love are clothes for when you shift back into your human  form. You can put them on so you won't be naked in front of any pack member." He smiled and sat the bags on the table.

Guilt. That's what I feel. I'm lying to him and it's killing me.

"Well come on let's go on a run, the doctor says you're back up to full strength so it's okay!" It wasn't okay.

"H-Harry me have to t-tell you something..." He nodded and took a seat next to me.

"What's the problem Cal?"

Cal.

I like it.

I-I can't s-shift or h-hear wolf, I sorry I didn't tell you b-before, I was scared and still am." I mumbled the last part.

"Oh Cal don't feel bad, I understand why you didn't tell me but I wish you would've told me sooner or else I didn't have to buy these clothes. I went to the mall for these!" He yelled dramatically. I laughed and shook my head.

"So you not m-mad?" I questioned.

"Of course I'm not mad, I understand. Maybe your wolf is just in a protective state so when she feels like she can get used to being free again she'll show up." He told me with excitement. I smiled.

Skye was coming back.

"Yay! Skye is coming back Harry! She's coming back to Calla!" This was going to be amazing.

"Skye is your wolf's name?" He asked as he leaned in a little closer to me.

"Y-yeah she's really cool, but really mean sometimes." I told him as I got up from the table.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked in confusion.

"Me go find Liam and play!" I exclaimed happily.

"Oh okay, well if you can find him then you guys can play because I haven't seen him all day." No Liam?

"Haven't seen who all day?" A voice came from behind us in surprise, me and Harry both yelped in shock.

"Liam what the hell man? You can't just pop up out of the blue like that! Bloody hell mate, you scared us." He huffed in annoyance, his hand over his chest.

"Sorry, I just heard my name and you know we got good hearing..." He trailed off. I smiled while Harry gave him a glare. I quickly swatted his arm.

"Don't be mean Harold!" I teasingly scolded. He opened his mouth but quickly closed it.

"He doesn't even have a comeback!" Liam mocked and Harry grumbled a few curse words and walked away.

We both busted out with laughter.

"Well I think he's hurt now." Liam chuckled. Hurt? I didn't mean to hurt Harry.

"Calla hurt Harry?" I asked Liam my eyes starting to water and cloud my vision. Liam looked at me with his mouth agape.

"No love he's not actually hurt he's just pretending to be." He assured me as I wiped my eyes. Ohhh pretending...Never heard of it. I thought people usually take things seriously.

"What does p-pretending mean?" I questioned tilting my head a little.

"Oh well it's speaking or acting to make it appear like something is the case when it's really not." He explained to me. Oh well that makes sense.

"Oh." I told him quietly.

"Calla did you ever go to school?" He asked his face written with sadness.

School? I never been to school nor did I have a tutor, Master said that I didn't need education to serve him, I just needed to remember the rules.

"Never been wasn't allowed to." I mumbled and look down at the ground.

"Well that explains a lot about your speech, but don't worry I'm sure Harry will get you a tutor if he ever stops being a pussy!" He yelled loud enough for him to hear from the living room.

Pussy? Well that's a new one I'll have to ask Harry about that one later.

"I'm not being a pussy." Harry shouted from the living room. I laughed and walked out of the kitchen to Harry's location.

"Y-You still hurt Harry?" I asked trying not to laugh so hard. He looked up at me and nodded opening up his arms.

"A hug would make me feel better." He gave me a cheeky smile, his dimples showing. I rolled my eyes and practically through myself in his arms.

"Damn baby, you love to jump on people don't you?" He groaned lifting me up a little so I was straddling his lap. I giggled and nodded my head.

"Harry we need to work on her speech." Liam said as he stood in front of us with his arms crossed. He was right, my speech wasn't very good but I try to talk normal it just doesn't work.

"You're right mate, Calla do you mind if I get you a tutor?" He asked me and I nodded not seeing the problem with it but I only had one question.

"Who will tutor me?" I asked confused, the two both shared glances and Liam spoke up,

"Well Harry was considering that his sister can teach you, she does nothing with her life anyways so she could spend some time with you." Liam shrugged and Harry slapped his arm.

"That's my sister you're talking about!" Harry growled and Liam laughed rubbing his arm trying to soothe the pain, I feel him I used to get hit a lot so the feeling is mutual.

"I'm sorry hazza but we both know that your sister has nothing to do! All she does is shop and is on TikTok all day! That's the definition of a person with no life, oh and she's mateless so I rest my case." He concluded and Harry just flicked him off before turning his attention back to me.

"So what do you think love?" I thought for a second. His sister seemed really nice at dinner even though her family caused me to have a panic attack and sent me to the hospital but the past is in the past and besides I want to be normal. I looked up at them and nodded my head, Liam held a smile while Harry just kissed my hand. I felt sparks erupt in my body, must be the mate bond at work.

"Okay we will start first thing tomorrow but for right now let's play! Tag you're it Liam!" He yelled before grabbing my hand and sprinting outside we heard Liam cursing but we only giggled. This must be what it felt like to be happy, Harry makes me happy and I didn't know much about the experience but I did know one thing,

I am falling for Harry.

//

Jack's POV

Well isn't this fantastic?! I leave for a few days and all hell breaks loose. My pet thinks she can just leave me?

They think they can take what is mines? I don't need that mate of hers to erase all the training I put into her. It took months of beatings and shock therapy to warp her mind into a submissive slave. I will get her back and when I do she will wish that she was dead!

She belongs to me!

//

Comment And Vote!!! 💞