Chapter 14

Calla's POV~

Today was a big day for me! I think. Harry said I can help him with Alpha work which is something I have never done before so it will be fun...I think. I'm not so sure about anything that happens to me really. After Harry was done 'dealing' with Louis as he put it he really needed a distraction so work it was.

Harry led me into his office and let me tell you that it was huge! Books were everywhere, maybe I can read them...When I learn how to read that is. Harry told me to sit down on the couch next to the bookshelf.

"Okay angel, are you ready to help me out?" He asked as he took a seat in his chair facing me.

I nodded, "Yes Alpha."

He gave me a confused look and I bowed my head in submission. When Master asks me a direct question when it came to work I usually have to respond obediently.

"Calla you don't have to call me that ever. We talked about this, remember?" He lifted my chin up so I met his gaze that held concern.

"M-Me sorry...Master u-used t-to g-get m-mad a-at C-Calla w-when it c-came to h-his w-work, a-and I-I must g-give h-him a p-proper a-answer b-because h-he is a-alpha a-and m-me m-must a-always o-obey a-alpha, i-including y-you." I finished reciting Master's words.

Harry stared at me with anger and pity. I was confused on why he was looking that way, isn't this normal?

"Oh darling what did that monster do to you?" He whispered and pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned. I know I was suppose to forget about my past but all I know at the end of the day is that I belonged to him.

Flashback

"Listen here pet," Master sneered as his harshly pulled my hair and I whimpered in pain, "You will learn your place here the easy way or the hard way, you choose." I tried to hold back my tears because Master hates when I cried, he said that it was a sign of weakness. I then felt the hard leather come in contact with my back. I screamed out in pain.

He was whipping me.

"Now pet, who do you belong to?" He asked but I wasn't going to give in to him.

"No one." Don't give in.

Smack!

"Who do you belong to?"

"No one." Don't give in.

Smack!

Who do you belong to?"

"N-No one." Don't give in.

Smack!

Okay that one really hurt...Don't g-

"Now you have one last chance to tell me who you belong to before I light it on fire and leave it on your skin so you burn." He threatened and grabbed his lighter from his pocket and held it against my face.

Don't g-

"I belong to Master."

"I belong to Master." I whispered, completely feeling numb as the memory played over and over again in my head like a broken record.

I was overwhelmed with fear.

I felt Harry release me from his embrace and looked at me in shock.

"W-What baby?" He asked taking my face in his hands so I was looking him in the eyes again. I kept still not moving a muscle. I was completely numb.

"I belong to Master." I repeat again, still not showing any emotion. His eyebrows furrowed.

"No Calla you do not belong to him, you don't belong to anyone." He tried to assure me but I was completely blocking his voice out, only focusing on my thoughts. He was wrong, I belonged to Master and only Master.

"I belong to Master." I tell him again and his eyes fill with tears.

"No Calla stop saying that! Snap out of it!" He shouted in fear, gently shaking me by the shoulders trying to get a reaction out of me but I remain motionless.

"I belong to Master." I repeat over and over again in a whisper but I know he still heard me.

"Liam! Niall! Louis! Gemma!" Harry called out frantically. A few minutes later I heard a group of footsteps enter the room but my eyes remain on the empty space ahead.

"What's going on Harry?" I hear Liam ask.

"I don't know! We were just talking and then she just switched!" He explained in complete fear.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked in confusion.

"Go look at her!" Harry told him and I hear a pair of footsteps come my way. Louis was now crouched down in front of me.

"Calla?" He asked nervously.

My eyes flickered to his for a split second, "I belong to Master." I tell him and my eyes flicker back to the empty space in front of me.

"What the hell is she talking about?!" Louis yelled looking back at the boys in worry.

"She's been repeating the same thing over and over." Harry whispered in defeat.

"Let me try." I hear Liam say and he was now standing where Louis was.

"Calla, darling can you look at me please?" I ignored him.

He looked back at boys who just stared at me in fear and concern.

"Please look at me." He pleaded again but I ignored him again.

Master told me not to talk to strangers. And that's exactly what I told him.

"Master told Calla not to talk to strangers." Gasps went around the room.

"Calla it's me Liam, you know me I'm not a stranger, I'm your best friend." He said sadly.

"M-Master says that Calla n-needs no friends, he says that Calla's only purpose in life is to please Master." I answered like if I was a robot.

"God fucking dammit Calla! I love you baby! Snap the fuck out of this please love!" Harry begged pushing Liam out of the way and taking me back into his arms.

And in that moment I wake up.

I blink rapidly and look around to see everyone staring at me in shock. Gemma had tears streaming down her face as Louis had his arms wrapped around her waist, Niall and Liam just stood still with sad faces and Harry well he just cried into my neck.

What happened?

"H-Harry?" I whispered in no recollection of what just occured a few minutes ago. Harry's head shot up as he pulled me back and looked into my eyes in relief and so did the others.

He sighed, "Oh thank god you're back baby." Back? Back from where?

Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to do anything wrong.

Bad Calla. Very bad.

"M-Me sorry, me d-didn't mean to do anything." I apologized as tears made there way down my face.

"I know baby, we'll fix this."

//

So that just happened! It broke my heart while I was writing this chapter but I felt like we needed to know a little but more about Calla's past. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, more to come soon and I promise it will involve some Larry. 😉

Starr ⭐