Chapter 17

Calla's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the bright light that was shining above me, confusion crossed my face as I took in my surroundings and saw that I was in a cell, my old cell and strapped to a metal table which was surrounded by a bunch of medical equipment. In a quick flash everything came back to me.

Master's Letter.

Harry lying to me.

Me running into the woods.

Getting kidnapped by Master.

Master! He took me back to his pack. He's going to kill me for leaving him. Bad Calla. Very bad Calla. My thoughts were soon interrupted by a door opening and in came the devil himself.

Master.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my runaway pet?" Master growled and I whimpered softly as he slowly walked up to me and caressed my cheek. I didn't realize that I was crying until I felt him brush a tear away with is thumb. God I'm such a baby.

"Shh, shh, don't cry my darling, I'm not upset...I'm more disappointed, you see your purpose in life is to serve me and only me but you decided to leave me all...Alone."

I felt my heart sting at his words, even though he mistreated me he was still my Master and even though I was with Harry all this time my loyalty will always belong to him.

"I-I sorry." I apologized and he hummed in acknowledgement.

"I know you are sweetheart but that's okay because this is where you will be staying until you learn to obey me again, you'll be fine since you've been in a cell before." He whispered unstrapping me from the cold metal table and sitting me on a matress. It was very hard and uncomfortable and felt nothing like Harry's.

Harry.

He must be so worried about me. All he was trying to do was protect me and I yelled at him. I'm a terrible mate.

"I took a little of your blood while you were unconscious so you might feel a little weak for a while." Master told me and called in his beta to take the table and medical equipment out of my cell but not before eyeing me up in down.

"Welcome back little runner." He smirked and left the room.

"Don't look so sad love, your training will begin soon." He laughed and I growled at the nickname.

Only Harry gets to call me love.

"Don't call me that! Ever!" I growled starting to feel Skye taking over.

In a flash I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. He slapped me.

He gripped my chin, "Listen here you little slut, I don't know what's gotten into you or what that mate of yours told you but you better think wisely on what you say next to me because I will not hesitate to cut you open and see what the problem is!" He yelled using his Alpha voice, making me bow my head in submission.

"Y-Your g-girl is sorry Master." I told him and he lifted my chin back up so I was meeting his eyes again.

He smiled, "That's what I like to hear my darling, you belong to me and only me and not even that mate of yours is going to change that again do you understand pet?" He asked.

"Yes Master I understand." I say.

"Good, it's not like he would be able to find you anyways." He laughed and I tilted my head in confusion.

Weren't we back at his pack?

"W-What d-do you mean Sir?" I asked and his lips turned into a sick smirk.

"We aren't at my pack love." He told me and I felt my heart stop.

If we weren't on territory then were the hell are we?

"Now that's enough questions for now my dear I will be back later with some toys that will help with your training, sit tight." And with that he exited the room leaving me all alone...Again.

//

Sorry again for the short chapter but I promise the next one will be a little bit longer. 💕