Chapter 5

Harry's POV ~

I knew it was a bad idea pressuring Calla into meeting my family like she fainted for god sake.

So here I was in the hospital lobby waiting to hear from the doctor. I was so fucking scared when she fell unconscious in my arms, I didn't know what to do. My mom urged me to take her to the doctor just to make sure she was really okay. So here I was. A few minutes later doctor Macy emerged from Calla's room I jumped up out of the chair ready to hear the news.

"Alpha, the luna will be just fine the reason she passed out was do to stress and anxiety. I have prescribed her medication to deal with that she will have to take it every night before she goes to bed are you following alpha? I know that this is a lot to take in." She finished. I looked at her and nodded knowing that I understood what she was saying.

"Can I see her?" I ask, desperation in my voice. This was all my fault I should have knew she wasn't ready but my eager ass pushed her.

"Of course and alpha?" She said before I opened the door to Calla's room, "This isn't your fault, it was Jack's and I hope you know that."

And with that she left.

I nodded to myself and entered the room. I saw that Calla was awake but staring blankly at the wall, she must be in deep thought. I slowly walked up to her trying not to startle her and carefully sat on the bed, bringing her into my arms.

"Calla, baby are you okay?" I asked but got no response, only silence from her and I hated that. I know that she feels responsible for what happened but she shouldn't, she can't help the way her body reacts. I knew that she wasn't ready but I wanted her to feel comfortable and I see now that will be a little harder than I expected but we will get through it together.

"Listen love, I know that you feel responsible for what happened and you shouldn't, I'm the one who pushed you and I'm sorry but we will work this out together, okay?" I explained embracing her even tighter in my hold.

"O-okay I'll try to be better but can we not be here...Me don't like being in bed with strings attached to me, me no like at all Harry." She told me with a stutter and then it was silent again before she spoke back up.

"You...Upset?" She asked me.

"It's okay Calla." I say softly. "I'm fine, I'm not upset." Her lack of words were starting to get me worried. "Love, why can't you speak normal?"

"It's hard!" She yelled.

"Okay I'm gonna call in doctor Macy don't worry, you know she won't hurt you." I assured her to ease her stress. She gave me a nod and I called doctor Macy in. She walked in with a smile on her face and a notepad in her pocket. She sat down on the bed examining her slowly, while I was standing on the other side of her bed losing my patience.

"What wrong with her?" I growl. I see Calla flinch at my harsh tone.

Macy rolls her eyes before turning back to Calla, "Can you tell me about yourself?"

Calla frowns, "I...Can't."

"Why not honey?" Macy tilts her head in concern.

"It's hard." She repeats herself.

"Why?" Macy pushes.

"Just...Hard and I don't understand." Calla concluded.

Macy smiles softly at her and she seemed to relax. "It's okay Calla, but I need you to tell me how you feel."

"I am...Scared." Calla says slowly.

"Of what or who?" Macy asked her gently. When I talk to Calla in a soft voice I don't get her to open up to me right away. In jealousy I hold in a growl.

"Of p-people...They can be mean...Me don't like mean...At all." She finishes, a few tears streaming down her face. Dammit! This is all too much for her, she can't handle the pressure.

"Okay Macy I think that's enough for right now, she's getting really upset." I told her giving her a look which she quickly understood, she smiled at Calla and got up from the bed writing something on her notepad and grabbing my hand, pulling me outside the room.

"What's wrong with her Macy?" I asked, concern written on my features. "She has a language disorder so her vocabulary is not big at all so she won't make sense when she talks most the time or all of the time." She told me with sad eyes. That makes sense I mean she didn't go to school and I doubt that bastard got her a tutor.

"I didn't wanna say it in front of her and scare her, but you can tell her on your on, she'll trust you more than me." She told me and I thanked her for her help and headed back into Calla's room only to find her with her IV's out and trying to stand. I sighed and walked over to her.

"Calla, you need to rest. Doctor's orders." I told her she huffed and sat back on the bed with her arms crossed, great! She's pouting and I hate it when she pouts. I now have to break the news about her speech. I hope she doesn't freak out.

"Calla the problem with your speech is that you don't have a big vocabulary so what you say might not always make sense or sound correct but don't be scared, it will improve in time. I'll make sure of it." I told her softly but she remained quiet, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion only to look down to see that she fell asleep. I chuckled to myself and carefully released her from my embrace and slowly slid off the bed trying not to wake her, I sat in the chair next to her bed taking out my phone and telling Liam to come to the hospital so when Calla wakes up she'll have someone to talk to because I had a meeting to attend to.

I really didn't want to go but we had to address Calla's situation with the pack and the mating process but I wasn't going to pressure her into doing anything. We could wait as long as she wants, it's her choice. I sat my phone in my lap and rubbed my eyes, just then Liam came through the door and closed it carefully behind it.

He's always here when I needed him.

"Hey Hazza, your favorite person is at your service." He bowed as if I was royalty. I laughed and shook my head, I swear to god he's an idiot. He put his hand over his heart trying to act as if he was hurt and took a seat in the chair next to me.

"Thanks for coming man, I really don't wanna leave her but I have to go to this meeting and I am trusting you to keep an eye on her. Can you do that Liam?" I spoke to him slowly as if I was talking to a toddler. Well he does act like one sometimes so gotta treat him like one.

"Okay I am gonna to just pretend that you didn't just talk to me like that and yes I will keep a good eye on her, we are gonna be best friends when you come back!" He told me with enthusiasm laced in his voice. I just nodded and kissed Calla on the forehead and left the room.

//

Sorry for taking so long with the update, my next chapter will be around the 23rd or 25th not sure but soon.