Chapter 3

Liam's POV ~

When Harry told me to gather research about this girl I got on it right away, seeing that it was important to him I tried to find out everything about her but found very little.

The only thing that popped up in the database was a picture of her which I already had and the pack that she was in but anything about her personal life remained a mystery.

So I made my way to the Blood Cove pack and disguised myself as a guard. Now let me tell you that getting in wasn't exactly easy, I had to knock out so many guards that my fist hurt. But I can say that finding the room that she was in was easy considering the fact that it was the only cell in the corridor. I knocked softly on the door only to be greeted with silence. I take a deep breath and opened the door.

What I saw behind it made my blood boil.

There sat the girl Harry was talking about, she had bruises all over her body and had her head was bowed.

"Hello little one." I greeted softly so I wouldn't startle her.

"H-Hello sir." She stuttered and kept her head down. I frowned sadly, poor thing is submissive which she shouldn't be because she isn't a damn dog.

"You don't have to call me sir ever, just call me Liam." I smiled trying to ease the tension. She blushed and looked at her lap, she's a shy little thing.

I held the needle in my hand ready to inject the sedative in her because she was coming back with me and who knows if she was going to put up a fight. She is the luna and I'll be damned if I let her stay here even long for him to only hurt her more.

Breaking the silence I spoke up because we needed to get going.

''Anyways we need to get going so can you give me your hand love?" I asked softly.

She thought about it for a moment and gave me her hand. I cheered in my head and pricked the needle in her skin, she slowly making her body fall limp in my arms.

I gently picked her up bridal style and opened the door that led to an exit in the back of the pack house, I had got in undetected mostly because of my disguise and all the other guards are monitoring the west wing.

I looked down at the sleeping girl in my arms, she looked so peaceful and now that's how she always remain.

//

Harry's POV ~

It has been a hour since I told Liam to go retrieve my mate and he still hasn't got back, like I give the boy one job! Just calm down Harry he will be back with her and she will be safe with me, I told myself and sat back in my chai, closing my eyes.

Not a few seconds later Liam busted through the door with a huge grin on his face. I stood up quickly and waited for him to speak.

"Did you get her?" I asked getting nervous by the second. He nodded and I sighed in relief.

"Thank god." I mumble.

"She's resting at the pack hospital, the doctor said she was in really bad shape and that she could be out for a few hours." He told me with a sad tone.

That bastard did this to her, he hurt what is mine and he will pay, but right now I have to focus on my mate so I grabbed my coat and thanked Liam for his help and made my way to the hospital.

When I arrived at the hospital I asked the nurse which room my mate was in and made my way to it, as I opened the door there I saw her sleeping soundly with bandages around her wrists and IV's attached to her arms.