𝕺𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊

The story takes place after the destruction of Overwatch plus the disband. This is just an FYI so the description doesn't confuse you if it has..

///////////////////////////////////////

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

────── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──────

☽────(Y/n)────☾

"Keep in touch, (Y/n)."

"Will do, boss!"

I hung up my phone, setting it on a charging stand and grabbing my watch. Right now I'm in my bedroom getting ready for work - my boss called to inform me about potential changes that included renovations to some job stations and possible need for overtime workers. Staring at the clock across the room, I take a moment to stretch before getting to my closet to throw on some appropriate clothing. I was on call today, so I half expected to be able to stay home, which is why I'm still in my pajamas, but now because of this call-in, I gotta change.

I got dressed into a white long sleeve under a cream colored blouse, brown tight pants, and my shoes, my outfit matching the browns and creams of the establishment. After I came out of my closet, I went to my vanity and started doing my face; using my black eyeliner, I made two identical wings before grabbing a black gel pencil to apply on the outer corners of my waterline, and for a finishing touch, I grabbed a red eye powder and added it to under the wings. Looking at my face in satisfaction, I started brushing my hair to flat iron it. I was never good with doing my hair, so I had to take a lot of time to perfect every strand and prevent any burns. I flattened it with a small curve at the end to add a bit of shape, doing the same with the front section of hair that figured my face. When everything was set, I grabbed my bag and headed straight to my garage. I had two vehicles, one being a black truck and the other, my pride and joy. It was a custom motorcycle that I bought and tuned in my own front yard, and it was worth every penny.

I wasn't gonna take it, however, and instead chose my truck. I know.. party pooper, much? Unlocking my door and stepping in, I turned on the ignition and pressed a small button under the wheel that opened the garage door. Backing out of the entrance and closing the huge foldable door, I made my way to work without a hitch.

~

"Thank you, please come again." I smile at the customer across the counter.

"I always have and always will, (Y/n). I'll see you on Monday!" The old senior exclaimed, raising his hat at me before leaving.

As I finish typing another order into the register, I feel a presence loom in front of me. I snap my head up to come in gaze with an elderly woman, her closed lip smile bringing a calm atmosphere.

I straighten up, "Hello ma'am, what may I get for you?"

"I'd like a cup of your finest chamomile tea with a side of two almond macaroons.." She says softly, peering into the case of confections on my left.