Chapter 8.5

Lol I was supposed to post these parts at the same time but I fell asleep. I wanted to separate chapter 8 into two parts because it was kinda long.

xxx
C h a p t e r 8.5

(Solomon's POV)

(Solomon's POV)

I was not, will not, and can not get used to them.

The host club was in full swing, and I watched from afar as the hosts club members entertained their "guests"

How could anyone stomach this shit?

Tamaki was just being a creep. The twins were being incestuous. The fifth grader, who's fucking older than me, was acting like he was two. Mr. Green Giant was just sitting there, babysitting the little man-baby.

And Kyoya was talking to the "customers" discreetly watching me, making sure I was working.

The scrawny kid was here too.

His dumbass was clumsy enough to knock down a vase that was probably worth more than his house, at the fault of Tamaki who spooked him enough make him fall into the pedestal holding it. Of course, Kyoya twisted it so the full blame was put on the kid, who was coincidentally a "commoner", and was making him pay for the vase by being the host clubs "dog" or "errand boy".

I think "slave" would be a more appropriate word, because no matter how you sugarcoat it that's basically what they made him.

That's exactly why I hated Kyoya so much. He was so dirty and used people's weaknesses against them. He knew that boy didn't have the money or resources to pay for that vase, so he decided to make him a "dog", and the rest of the hosts went along with it.

'They couldn't even come up with a less derogatory term.'

I could tell he was the brains behind this whole fucked up operation and I wanted nothing more than to shut him down.

"Solo-kun," Makayla called out to me, breaking me out of my thoughts. "I took some pictures. You think you could use them for your article?" She asked with a smile.

I swear does this girl always have to smile?

I looked at the pictures and was honestly impressed.

This girl was an amazing photographer.

She seemed too ditzy to have a talent in anything. At least one that takes as much time and effort to perfect.

I nodded and she told me she would send the pictures to my email address, and i watched as she went to take a picture of Tamaki's station, her face turning visibly red at his act.

I rolled my eyes.

Of course she'd enjoy that shit.

I stared at the blank document on my laptop.