Chapter 11

Y'all this chapter took like 5 hours lol
It's a pretty long one too
Enjoy!
xxx
C h a p t e r 11

Y'all this chapter took like 5 hours lolIt's a pretty long one tooEnjoy!xxxC h a p t e r 11

(Third person POV)

"Solomon Pressman, you are expelled from Ouran Academy. Your grandfather and Mr. Ootori will be contacted, immediately,"

Solomon could only stare at the Chairman.

Clothes soaking wet and a face full of shock.

———

A few hours earlier

Solomon walked down the glistening halls of Ouran to get to music room #3, trying to ignore the chatty and touchy girl beside him.

"Haru-kun is so cute! His skin looks so soft and his eyes are just to die for. Yesterday I ran into him in the hall and..." he rolled his eyes as he heard Makayla gush over Haruhi.

He had given up on telling the girl to 'shut up', because when he did, she would bother him even more. She was like this flea that was constantly on his back, just irritating him more and more by the day. He honestly still couldn't figure out why she didn't leave him alone. No matter how rude he was, she was persistent on becoming his friend.

Solomon had the itching suspicion that it might have been because he looked like her. She was probably the only person with her skin complexion at the school, so seeing another person of color might have been a comfort to her, which was understandable.

"Gosh, I wanna marry himmmmm!" She said, spinning around in a circle.

Solomon huffed in annoyance.

That didn't stop him from being irritated by her presence, though.

"You are knowing that Haruhi is a girl, right?" He grumbled irritably, hoping to shut her up.

The girl stopped in her tracks.

He had to hold back a laugh as he saw a horrified expression fall over her facial features.

"HUHHHHH?!" she yelled to no one but herself, her screech echoing off the pink walls, causing Solomon to wince.

Makayla grabbed onto the sleeve of Solomon's blazer, and wouldn't let go as Solomon tried to shake her off.

"I-IT CANT BE!" she shook his arm, making Solomon's whole body move "TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE SOLO-KUN! STOP LYING!"

"Get the hell off me, girl!" he said in pure annoyance, finally shaking her off. He straightened out his sleeve and looked over to her, serious look in his eyes. "I may be of many of things, but I am no liar,"