Chapter 10

Chapter 9 and chapter 10 were originally supposed to be one chapter, but it ended up being too long, so I split them up.
Yay! You get two chapters today woohoo!
xxx
C h a p t e r 10

Yay! You get two chapters today woohoo!xxxC h a p t e r 10

(Solomon's POV)

Once again, the host club was in full swing.

I was sitting near the back of the room, staring at the notepad Kyoya had given me, as Makayla ran around snapping pictures.

"You are going to need to interview some of the ladies so we can have their opinions on the host club on our blog," I remember Kyoya telling me in his stupid, posh voice.

And yes, they're extra to the point where they have a blog.

And yes, I'm in charge of it.

I could really sabotage this entire operation if I wanted to.

I rubbed my temples with my free hand, groaning.

I didn't feel like talking to any of these stupid girls. Hell, I can barley handle the stupid girl that talks to me, so how did he expect me to play nice and interview these hormonal ass females?

"What's wrong Solo-senpai?" A voice asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I turned to my right to see a presentable looking Haruhi, looking up at me with his big, brown eyes.

'I swear, this boy is a just a girl with a pixie cut,'

Maybe he's one of those transgender people or something.

Whatever, it's none of my business.

I looked away from him.

"Nothing," I mumbled. "Do you not have to 'host' or whatever?" I asked, putting air quotes around the "host", honestly hoping he'd go away. Even though Haruhi wasn't one of the worst members, I just didn't feel like talking to anyone.

I honestly didn't even want to be here.

"Sadly, yes I do. I'm just trying to lay low so that idiot won't find me," he said dryly, referring to Tamaki.

I just nodded at our mutual thoughts of him being an idiot.

I found Haruhi as one of the more tolerable members. He was the only one who seemed to act relatively normal, spoke his mind, and even congratulated me on my winning the competition before the club started today. He told me that he watched it on TV and how he could feel my passion through the screen, which I thanked him for. He also explained to me how he was a scholarship student just like me, which made his presence even more bearable.