𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

I giggled my way to room 23, math. When I walked into the classroom I recognized a familiar face from lunch.

"Hey jayde!" Exclaimed Alex

"Oh hey Alex I didn't know we had this class together?"

"Well you know now" he said jokingly

Alex started to ask me questions about the move and where I moved from. After I told him about where I moved from and what it was like leaving all my friends, he began to ask about my family.

"So your brother was that guy you sat with at lunch today right?"

"Yeah his name is Trinidad" I responded

"Oh that's a really cool name! Do you have any other siblings?" He questioned.

"Nah it's just me and Trinidad."

"Oh, well how about your parents?"

"Well my mom's pretty nice, she's pretty, she's a lawyer, not much else to say I guess."

"What about your dad?"

"My dad left about three years ago." I responded bluntly.

"Oh jay I'm sorry I didn't know"

"No it's fine it isn't your fault" I reassured him

He tapped my hand and gave me an apologetic nod before turning around. I laughed at the sudden tension but continued to do my work. When the teacher wasn't talking Alex turned back around to face me probably trying to think of a way to lighten the mood.

"So are you busy after school today?" He asked

"Yeah actually Julian and I are supposed to go to the mall."

"Oh that sounds great! Is it like a date or are you open for company?" He questioned

"Oh no no it's not a date haha you can come if you want, you could even invite the whole friend group." I assured him.

"That actually sounds really fun, I'll ask the gang. Hey what's your number so I can add you to the group chat?"

We exchanged numbers and I watched as he asked the group chat if they could attend. Every one in the group chat was able to attend so I was a set plan. After the rest of the classes we all met up in auditorium.

"So who needs a ride?" Asked hector.

"Me!" I quickly replied

"Oh I'll give you a ri-.."

" I gotchu mamas!" Said jabez rudely interrupting Julian and snaking his hand around my waist.

I rolled my eyes and stepped away from him.

"anyone else?" Asked Alex.

After no one else needed a ride we all went to our cars. I felt my phone buzz, I pulled it out and saw that I had gotten a text from Trinidad

Trini🤢
Where tf are u??? Me
Catching a ride to
the mall wit some friends
Trini🤢
Absolutely not Me
Too late😉
Read

I follow jabez until we got to his car. He opened the door for me and I giggled. I was on my phone the whole time to avoid any unnecessary conversation with jabez. He saw what I was doing so he grabbed my thigh. My breath hitched and a smirk appeared on his face. He stared to creep up higher and higher. I wasn't supposed to like this guy but boy was i liking this. I stared at my phone trying to make it look like I wasn't freaking out.