𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻

**jabez pov**
My eyes shot open. Did she really hear that? Did she really say it back? I have to be out of my mind. I looked at her and saw her grinning with her eyes closed. Yup, she did.

"W-wait what?" I laughed.

"You heard me" she said softly as she snuggled closer to me.

I never planned to have anything special with jayde but damn, I'm really falling for this girl.

**jayde pov**

Yeah I did say it. I don't really know why, but when I heard him say it, it just felt right to say it back. I could tell he was shocked because his body kind of, jolted. At first he was surprised but he started to accept it. Soon we were both sleeping and before we knew it, we were at the beach.

"Ooooo lovebirds wakey wakey!" Sang Destiny.

I rolled my eyes at her and laughed as Jabez and I climbed over the seats and out of the car. The beach was beautiful, and so was the house. Everyone walked inside and began picking rooms. Destiny roomed with carlos, I roomed with Jabez (of course), Julian roomed with Trinidad, and hector was with Alex. We all went to our rooms and unpacked. After we were all done, we sat in the living room together and relaxed.

"Why are we sitting in the fucking living room like can we go do what we came here for?" Said hector.

Everyone agreed and went to put on their bathing suits. I got my bikini out of my bag and went to the bathroom to change and put up my hair. I walked out with a towel wrapped around my body and waited for everyone else to be done. When everyone was finally done we went out to the beach. All the boys immediately went into the water, whereas destiny and I laid out our towels first. I picked a spot and took off my towel. As I was laying it down, I felt eyes practically staring holes through me. I turned around and saw Jabez staring at me, but he quickly turned away when I looked. I laughed and finished laying out my things I was going towards the water when destiny pulled me back by my arm.

"Jayde, come on we have to take pictures before you get in the water duh!" She exclaimed.

"Oooookay des." I said while rolling my eyes and laughing.

Destiny scanned the area for the perfect photo place and told me to sit. She took a few pictures and they came out really good.

"Jayde you have to post this one you look so good!" Said destiny.

"Actually i think I will." I said with a smile

"Good." Said destiny as she handed me my phone and walked away.

Guess she didn't want any pictures. I went back to where everyone was and started to walk to the shore. I had my feet in when hector said,

"Jayde can you get the sunscreen pleaseeee I feel like my skins about to peel off" begged hector

"Sure" I said, as you can see I don't mind helping people.

I looked in all the bags and I couldn't find any.

"Hector there's no sunscreen!" I yelled.

He looked at Julian confused.

"Oh shit I forgot to bring it" said Julian "I'll just go get it it's fine." He continued as he got out of the water.

"I'll come with" I sad cheerfully.

We walked back to he beach house and talked about stupid stuff. He pushed my and I stumbled, so I pushed him and he fell. We laughed and kept walking. When we got inside we walked to his room. I waited in the doorway because I didn't expect it to take long for him to find it.