𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽

**jayde pov**
I quickly got off of alex and shielded my eyes from the bright light. As I began to adjust I saw Trinidad standing in front of me.

"Where the fuck have you been all day?"

"As you can clearly see I was with Alex." I spat.

"So you think you can just leave and not tell anyone where your going?" He asked.

"Trinidad you're not my dad. Your embarrassing me, please, just go home." I pleaded with him.

"No you're coming home get in the car." He said while giving Alex a dirty look.

I learned not to argue with Trinidad a long time ago, so I grabbed my heels and my purse. I was about to get up but I noticed that Alex didn't look so happy so I gave him a hug.

"I'm really sorry Alex. My brothers a dickhead." I laughed. He rubbed his hands up and down my back.

"It's okay. Even though the night got cut short I had a lot of fun.

"Me too." I said with a smile.

Then Trinidad honked the horn making us both jump. I looked at Alex and gave him another peck on the lips.

"See you at school" I said while waving goodbye.

He waved back and began gathering all the trash we had left behind. I got in the passenger seat of Trinidad's car and turned my body completely away from him. He took the hint and didn't try to talk to me. When we got home I immediately got out of the car and stomped to my room. I slammed the door and plopped in my bed. Trinidad is such an idiot sometimes, he can never let me have fun. I was getting uncomfortable in that stupid dress so I changed into some pajamas. I was on my phone, until I heard a knock at the door. I said come in and the door slowly creaked open. There was an apologetic Trinidad with a pan of brownies in his hands. I threw a pillow at him and told him to get out.

"Even though I made you brownies🥺?" He said

"Trinidad." I said walking up to him. "What you did was not okay. You could've called, texted, anything. You didn't have to go out there and make both of us look like fools. I actually like Alex, and I'm pretty sure you just ruined my chances with him."

Trinidad put the brownies on a table next to him, and took off the oven mitt that was on his hand.

"Jayde i didnt do it to embarrass you. You know how much I love you. I was worried when nobody knew where you were and I just wanted to make sure you were ok. I texted Julian and he told me you were with Alex and I don't know, it just made me upset because, we used to tell eachother everything. Nowadays you don't even tell me who you're dating."

When he said I didn't tell him things, a fire started in me.

"I'm the one keeping secrets? Trinidad you're smoking and you never told me! You know how dangerous that is and you Know that I would never forgive myself if anything ever happened to you! How could you be so selfish?" My eyes started to fill up with tears as I pushed him out into the hall.

I Collapsed into his chest and started sobbing. He held me as I cried and laid his head on mine. I heard him sniffle. I pulled away from him so I could look him in the eye.

"Trinidad you know dad was smoking and drinking right before he left. That shit changes you, you can't just be doing that! I need you Trinidad, the real you, not some high douchebag like dad!"

His face twisted and he hugged me. Now it was him that needed comforting and I was gonna do that for him. I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed his back.