𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿

**jayde pov**
"Fuck alex what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know I don't know, j- just go use the bathroom and I'll run to cvs." Alex sighed while running his hands through his hair.

I nodded my head and threw on some random clothes. I hurried to the bathroom and tried desperately to pee. I didn't need to go so it was a little difficult. I eventually got some out and returned to his room. I paced around for a little until I heard the front door open again. Soon enough Alex walked into the room with a couple supplies.

"Ok I got this morning after pill for you to take, and I got this pregnancy test, but you have to wait a week before you take it." Alex explained.

I just nodded my head the whole time. I was still in shock, so much stuff just happened. Alex sat on the bed and let out a heavy sigh. I sat next to him and tried to reassure him. I could tell he was actually really scared, but I didn't wanna end up annoying him so I just let him be. I laid down and started to use my phone. Soon enough Alex joined me and rested his head on my chest. I laughed at how much of a big baby he was, and began playing with his hair. We heard a knock on the door and it slowly began to open. Alex got off of me and stared as it creaked open. In the doorway stood henry with big puppy dog eyes.

"Big boy!" Yelled Alex.

Henry giggled and ran into his arms. Alex picked him up and swung him around. I couldn't help but smile at how cute they were being. Soon Henry turned his attention to me. He pointed at me and asked,

"¿Quien es ella?"

"She's my girlfriend bubba!" Alex replied. "You wanna go to her?" He continued.

Henry reached his little arms out towards me and I took him out of Alex's hands. He stared at me and started smiling. He started looking at Alex, then me, then alex.

"What you think she's cute?" Alex teased.

Henry giggled and buried his head into my shoulder. Alex and I busted out laughing as Henry's little face started to turn red. Alex and I played with Henry for a little longer until Alex said,

"Oh shit I gotta film today."

"Ok I'll just go home then, bye babe." I said while grabbing my stuff.

"You don't have to leave I'm jus-"

"It's fine babe, I'll see you tomorrow." I said while giving Alex a quick peck. "Bye Henry!" I said while giving him a wave. I walked downstairs and realized, I don't have a ride. Man I really need to start driving my car more. I called hector and asked him to come get me. I would've called Julian but I think he needs a break, I call him almost every day. Hector arrives and I get in the car.

"Oh my shit hector I have NEWS." I said almost as soon as I got in the car.

"Okay spill." He said eagerly.

"No, lets go to chipotle, I'll pay."

"Shiiiiiit if I don't gotta pay I'm in." He laughed.

We soon arrived at chipotle and ordered our bowls. We sat down at a small table by a window.

"So what's this news miss ma'am"

"I just lost my virginity."

Hector choked on his rice.

"Hold up back track." He said.

I laughed and told him the story from the beginning.

"So you know about that stupid picture that got leaked, well the backstory behind that was that jabez took me out for ice cream after we finished our project, and kissed me basically in the middle of my sentence, I pulled away tho, and nothing happened after that. So Alex asked if we could talk about the incident at his house after school, and we did a little more than talk."