𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺

**jabez pov**
What the fuck.
I watched jayde storm off with tears in my eyes. I have no idea why I'm so upset? I just wanted to fuck her, but hearing her say that we were nothing, broke my heart. Jayde looked back at me, I could see her starting to cry. I wanted to chase after her, but I knew she wouldn't have wanted me to. Fuck jabez don't let it get to you, I frantically looked around for a girl, any girl. I spotted karina santos. I blinked back my tears and put on my classic playboy face.

"Hey karina." I smirked.

"Hey jabez." She said while twirling her hair around her finger. I whispered in her ear,

"You wanna meet me in the janitors closet?"

"Sure." She giggled.

I grinned at her and walked away. I went the long way to the janitors closet and waited in there for her. I soon heard the handle turn and in walked karina. I wasted no time, I grabbed her waist and smashed my lips onto hers. One thing led to another and soon we were on the table. It felt so good don't get me wrong, but it didn't feel right, at all. I pulled out and immediately started pulling my pants up. I grabbed my bookbag and made my way to first period. I got into the classroom and got weird looks from everyone, but jayde didn't even look up.

"And where have you been sir?" Asked the teacher

"You sure you want to know?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

Everyone in the class laughed and the teacher pointed at my seat hinting that she wanted me to sit down. I took my seat and looked at jayde. She noticed that I was looking at her and turned her body away from me. I really want something special with jayde but if she's gonna act like this, there's no point.

**jayde pov**

Jabez is unbelievable. He fingers me in his car and then fucks a girl somewhere in this god awful school. He has like three hickeys. I start to get glad that I didn't fuck him, who knows how many stds he has. My day dreaming is cut short by the teacher announcing that we only have 2 weeks left for our project, and jabez and I haven't even started yet. Even though jabez and I aren't particularly happy with each other, my grades always come first.

"Jabez, if we're gonna get this project done, we need to start today"

"What about beach day?"

"We could work on it on the drive and in the beach house."

"Ok"

I turned back to the front. I only talk to jabez when I have to, and that's how it's gonna be, for-eh-ver. I was so excited for math today. Jabez always puts me in a bad mood, but Julian always knows how to fix it. I walk into the class and take my seat next to Julian.

"Hey puta" I say jokingly

"Hola fea(ugly)" he replied.

I gave him a huge hug and took in a big whiff of his cologne.

"So you and jabez?" He asked with a smile.

"Oh my god if one more person asks me that I'm gonna kill myself." I say annoyed

"Jeez okay hannah baker."

I laughed and pulled out my homework.

"So are you excited for your first beach day?" He asked.

"Yeah excited to spend it wit my bestie!" I said while playfully punching his arm.

"Same!" He said while wrapping his arms around me.

I giggled and put my head on his shoulder. I know Jabez and I  have been getting close, but I feel a different kind of happy when I'm around Julian, I know I said we were only friends, but maybe that could change? We kept messing around for the rest of the class until we got yelled at by the teacher:( at one point I started shivering, kinda wished I would've gotten my jacket out of my locker. Julian saw that I was shivering and asked me,