𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 13

Jayde pov
I froze. I didn't want Alex to know that anything was wrong so I took a deep breath and put my phone in my pocket. I looked at Alex and gave him a smile while squeezing his hand. We returned our golf clubs and went back to Julian's.

"Where the fuck were you guys" asked destiny without looking up from her phone.

"We went golfing teehee" I said trying to hide the panic in my voice.

"I swear to god you guys are always ditching us." Jabez added as he walked into the living room.

Alex laughed and went to sit next to Hector who was sitting on the couch scrolling though insta. As soon as I was sure that alex wasn't looking, I grabbed Julian who was in the kitchen and pulled him into his room.

"What the fuck?" He whispered with a confused look.

"Julian my dads here." I gasped while trying to breathe slowly.

"Like outside!?" He questioned loudly.

"No I think he's at the hospital with Trinidad."

"Oh fuck, do you wanna go see him?"

"No julian I hate him."

"Ok so what do you want me to do about it?" He asked.

"Julian help me.." I said as my voice trembled.

He looked around in a anxious manner he hugged me and squeezed me tight I dug my head into his shoulders but he quickly pulled away,

"Jayde I'm gonna go get alex and tell him what happened, I think your boyfriend should be the one to comfort you right now okay?"

I nodded my head and watched as he left the room.

I sat on his bed and played with my fingers for about 5 minutes, then the door burst open but standing there was jabez.

"Where's Alex?" I said.

"Alex left he said he was tired, but Julian told me what happened."

I thought to myself why would Alex leave? I have no ride and he didn't even say goodbye to me? This makes no sense.

"Yeah I'm really freaking out right now." I whispered as I wiped my tears with my sleeve.

"Yeah it's okay, I'm here for you. Do you want anything?"

I closed my eyes and thought for a second.

"Jabez, just hold me." I sniffed as I looked into his eyes.

He stood up and pulled me into a hug I snaked my arms over his neck and cried into his shoulder. He put his hands on my waist and rubbed my back. We stayed like that for a while. You might think I'm overreacting but I haven't seen my dad in years. Just the thought of him being near me scares and disgusts me. I finally have a new life away from all the bad memories and he comes and it just feels like I can't escape him. After I was done crying I pulled away from Jabez and thanked him. We walked out of the room and I asked him to take me home. We got in the car and drove silently. Jabez held my hand and kept squeezing it. I love Alex but moments like this made me reconsider our relationship, what if I love Jabez? We got to my house and I thanked him and went inside. I fell asleep after hours of tossing and turning, I just couldn't stop wondering if my dad wanted to see me. I woke up the next morning and saw my mom in the hall.

"Hey mom, where's Emilio" ( my dads name)

"Jayde call him dad, show some respect." My mom laughed.

"Ehhhh Im good." I replied.

"He left, Trinidad said he didn't want to talk to him and I told him that if nobody wants him there, he should just leave."