four

"Remind me again why I'm here

"Remind me again why I'm here." I groaned.

Looking around I felt extremely out of place. Everyone here was dressed in nice designer clothes with their designer shoes and here I was in my ripped blue skinny jeans paired with a black tank top and a maroon cardigan along with my signature black converse.

"Because you're family and it's Spencer's birthday." Ms. Grace scolded me.

"Technically I'm not family. I mean not blood related anyway. So the only two people that actually have to be here are you and Dillon." I said trying to find an excuse to leave.

She shot me a look that told me that I better keep my mouth shut because whether I like it or not I'm going in there.

"Come on Car. You'll get to see your little boyfriend again." Coop said nudging me.

"Okay first of all he's not my boyfriend. And second of all-" I cut myself off when I looked up at the Baker's house.

This house is huge. It could more than likely fit two of my houses inside of it. Maybe even more. As we walked up I was in awe. All I could see was an extreme amount of balloons that lead up to the door.

After we knocked on the door it was opened by a lady wearing a suit staring at us. All of our eyes widened when we saw just how many people were inside.

"So much for a small gathering." I heard Ms. Grace say.

You don't see something like this everyday. Well I guess you do if you live in Beverly but I can honestly say I've never been to a party like this before. I mean come on, a door opener, really?

Looking at the lady Coop says, "Do you just open and shut the door all day?"

"Doesn't it get boring just standing there for hours?" I asked her curiously. She just looked at us not giving us a response.

Coop and I turned to look at each other and I could tell we were both think the same thing. This lady needs to sit down.

Figuring that we'll deal with the door lady later, we both turn our attention back to the party before us, just in time to see Spencer had just notice us all.

Walking up to us with a smile he says, "Please tell me y'all came to take me away from all this."

"More like get through this together." Grace said watching as Spencer gave Coop a hug.

"Man Spencer's so lucky." Dillon says to Spencer as he pulls him in for big hug laughing.

"So where do you sleep." Dillon asks him.