Chapter 1

Opening:

In the city of Metropolis at night, everybody headed back to their homes in time to get some sleep for a peaceful, quiet -

"KA-BOOM!!"

Scratch that part of a peaceful and quiet night.

From the middle town of Metropolis, a large explosion was heard as from it, Wonder Woman jumps out of the way, backflip while dodging from Livewire's electrical attacks.

The electrical villain gave a sinister grin and fire her deadly volts at her. In response, Wonder Woman uses her magical gauntlets and deflect them, but struggling to push back.

"What's wrong, Wonder loser? Giving up already, cause I'm gonna enjoy watching you humiliated along with my new followers!! They're gonna love this!"

"In your dreams, villain. I won't lose to the likes of you! And I'm not letting the World of Men fall temption to cruelty!!"

At the same time, Supergirl threw a knuckle sandwich at Giganta, sending her to the ground.

"Have enough?" Supergirl taunted.

The muscular villain growls and reaches out a lampost and swing at her like a bat, sending her to the ground, crashing into a building.

"Ha! Strike! Giganta scores one, and Superdoofus zero!"

At the moment, Supergirl got out of the rumble and growls. With a burst of speed, she gave a loud battle cry, heading straight towards her. With both clench their hands, it creates a shockwave as they struggle fiercely. With both bashing their heads, both were stunned from it and clench their heads in pain.

On the other part, Bumblebee and Green Lantern were struggling from the grips of the vines from Poison Ivy.

"Well, Green Lantern, looks like my revenge from what you did to that poor tree is coming to.....fruition."

Green Lantern struggles to break free while a giant venus fly trap opens its mouth and prepares for its new meals until she uses her ring to create a weed cutter and snap the vines ensnaring them.

"Oof!" Both heroines fell down on the ground and removed the vines from themselves.

"Thanks, Green Lantern." Bumblebee said. " I thought we're going to be plant food for a second."

"Yeah, close call."

"YOU MONSTERS!! You will pay for it!!" Poison Ivy screeched as more plant tentacles shot out of the ground and heading straight towards them. Bumblebee using her shrink technology to dodge out of the way while Green Lantern created a barrier blocking them.

In the other part, Batgirl and Zatanna dodge from Harley Quinn's and Star Sapphire's explosive bomb/violent energy beams.

"Rgggh! You really ruining our girls' night out Batsy!!" the jester said as she swung her hammer at her only for Batgirl to jump and dodge every swing. "Stop dodging!!"

"In your dream, Harley Quinn! In fact, my team and I are gonna end your girl's night out crime!" Batgirl threw her batarangs at her only for her to dodge out of the way. At the last moment, Harley's hammer opened up and fired another bomb at her, sending her to the ground. Zatanna used a barrier to block Star Sapphire's attack, but bolt after bolt, her shield begins to break.

"You will never defeat my power of my love for 'Hally wally!!" Star Sapphire said as she fires a mega bolt and broke the barrier, sending her to the ground. As Batgirl about to help her friend up, all of the Superhero Girls were sent flying towards each other, into a pile. Then Catwoman snatches Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, tying them up.