Chapter 13- The Battle Begins

(Jack's P.O.V.)

I get flashed out of my mind, opening my eyes. The first thing I see again is Lyn staring at me. 

The conversation with... the guy in my mind is playing back in my head. 

Lyn: Water Lord, are you okay? 

Jack: Yeah. Yeah... I'm fine. 

Lyn: It looks like you were able to go deep within yourself. Would you mind sharing what you found with me? 

Jack: No, I don't mind at all. Pretty sure that was the point of me doing this, so...kind of impossible for me not to share with you. 

Lyn smiles. 

Lyn: The point of this was to help you find your power. And whatever happened deep within yourself helped you to do so. Now, Water Lord, please tell me what happened. 

Jack: Right. I got into a full-blown conversation with somebody in my mind. Well, he said it was my soul. But I don't think it matters where it was, does it? 

Lyn: No. The location of your conversation is not of importance. Soul or mind, both are connected in the end. What did this guy look like? Did they give you their name? 

Jack: What they looked like was kind of hard to tell. There was a bright white light behind them, and I think I saw a monk outfit. Or some type of priest, maybe. And his name was Madrikhail, I think. Complicated name.

Lyn: Madrikhail Holmes. 

Jack: Wait. You know him?

Lyn: Of course I do. Look at where we are. This Monastery was dedicated to every Water Lord who ever existed, and the ones still to come. Currently it's dedicated to you. 

Jack: Right. He said you trained him. 

Lyn: I did. 

Jack: How? He was around probably hundreds of years ago. You're right here.

Lyn: This Monastery was built after Madrikhail was announced to be the first Water Lord. There were certain types of people who believed somebody with his kind of power deserved to be worshiped. Despite him disagreeing to the construction of a Monastery. The people who would become known as the worshipers started researching and discovering everything they could about the Water Lord and the powers that came with it. 

Jack: Okay. Where do you come in? 

Lyn: I was Madrikhail's friend. He asked me to join and help him discover the use for his powers. He told me he would never stop treating me like a friend, despite my position as a worshiper. And he held his promise. But he didn't just treat me like a friend, he treated everyone like a friend. When the Monastery was built people started taking up certain roles within it. Madrikhail insisted I become a guide in the ways of the water. So I did. I started to help train Madrikhail in any way I could to help him learn his powers. Meanwhile, Herth would become a teacher, teaching people in the way of the water. It was only recently people started learning to use things for combat. 

Jack: Herth was there, too? 

Lyn: He was. He joined in the middle of the construction of the Monastery. He was very excited to join and learn everything. Now he's the one teaching. 

Lyn pauses, looking down at her hand for a quick second before looking back at me. 

Lyn: Over the course of time everybody became more developed in their position, including Madrikhail. He became quite powerful. Powerful in ways nobody could ever imagine at the time. Gained powers and abilities nobody could even begin to comprehend at that day and age. Back then there weren't many people trying to take over the world. Not many people had the power to influence back then. Madrikhail instead used his own power and abilities to start helping the average person. Helping to build houses, inns, pubs, restaurants, and other types of buildings. Helping to build the start of what would become a modern-day society. 

Brothers (RWBY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें