Chapter-1

CHARACTERS:

CHARACTERS:

Kim Zaaya:

age:18 years

Height: 163cm

loves to watch k-dramas.

not an army(but secretly loves their songs )

she is not a cute and giggly type of girl but a stubborn and savage type.

she looks cold from the outside but has a warm heart.

she is really pretty ( I am not exaggerating )she is just gorgeous , lemme say all the boys of her school always keeps wooing her .

that is a concern for her parents who are strict and doesn't allow dating till she graduates high school. they wants her to concentrate more on her studies .

many people mistook her as Taehyung's sister because she has got the exact same lips and smile as him. some sasengs even stalk her , he surname is also kim .

she even has many habits similar to Tae .

she has to hug a teddy/pillow for a nice sleep.

she has a habit of licking her lips frequently and biting them and her heads tilts when she is listening carefully.

her hair is waist length .

her eyes are big and green and grey colour mixed making it really beautiful.

she loves to workout but eats a lot of snacks .

she doesn't like coffee , likes only iced coffee that is sweet.

Jeon Jungkook :

age: 22 years

height: 178 cm

I don't think I have to give any description here .do I ?