Ch.7 Fun Time became Bad time

After Peter practice Battle with Bakugo, He was taken to the nurses office by his bruises, and burns. Izuku Midoryia took him To recovery Girl's room and Peter sat down in a chair taking off his mask, While Izuku explains to Recovery girl about the battle.

Recovery Girl: well isn't that something, you outsmarted bakugo's moves huh peter?

Peter Parker: well...yea you can say that, Ow! my burn.

Recovery Girl: now hold still peter.

Izuku: hey peter remember when you were laughing at me while i was talking to asui?

Peter parker: yea why?

Izuku: nothing * smiles and giggles a bit*

Peter parker: um...

Recovery girl: * getting ready for a smooch*

Peter parker: wait! what are you doing!

After Recovery girl kisses peter, his burns and bruises heal off and Midoryia laughs, Then they walk out of her room and they walk back outside where the training is happening

Peter parker: worst...part...ever...

Izuku: * laughs* Karma

Peter parker: shut up

Izuku: yea, wait till i tell Yaoyorozu

Peter parker: what!? * blushes a bit*

Izuku: don't you have feelings?

Peter parker: what!? No! she is a close friend * blushes a bit*

izuku: mhm sure pete

Peter Parker: ok is on now buddy

Time skips, and training is now over while everyone hits the showers and change out of their clothes.

Denki: well that was a great practice * puts on my shirt*

Sato: tell me about it, especially when Peter avoided bakugo's attacks

Bakugo: are you gonna bring up all of that Big mouth!

Sato: woah woah bro, calm down

Sero: yea bakugo, Calm the fuse.

Kirishima: * puts on some pants and looks at peter* peter why are you putting your clothes on while wearing your suit?

Peter parker: oh just in case of i see crime during the mall.

Ojiro: Isn't that uncomfortable? 

Peter Parker: no, you just got to get use to it.

IIda: Parker, How did you experience your first day of training?

Peter Parker: i felt good, i really needed it.

Mineta: Oi, Peter come here!

Peter Parker: hm? * walks to mineta* wassup dude?

Mineta: look at this hole on the wall, It shows to view of the girls locker! * drools* I just wanna take a peek!

Peter Parker: dude don't!

shoji: Mineta, you want Jiro to stab your eye again?

Mineta: i don't care! i just wanna see boobies...and waists! * drools and peeps at the hole*

Peter parker: Mineta stop! * pushes him out of the way and shoots multiple webs covering the hole*

Mineta: Peter! Screw you!

Peter Parker: Mineta, you remind me of Deadpool bro

Todo: who's deadpool peter?

Peter Parker: a partner of mine back in the U.S who is a total sex machine, he is an Anti-Hero, but trust me...Jesus he is annoying as a fly.