Ch.25 End

The End is here, It is now the Big final battle, It is Spider-man,Deku,Ironman, and All Might Vs All for one. The other heroes are keeping an eye on the defeated villains, Now All for One dashes to the Four heroes raising his Giant arm, All Might dashes to him and they both punch each other's fist clashing and making a huge pressure whirlwind, Sending the other 3 backing up a bit.

Ironman: Grr! * holds my balance* This guy is no joke! You two stay here for a bit! * fly's to them*

Spider-Man: * breathes heavily* All for one is too strong....

Izuku: * coughs and falls on my knees* gr....yea....But i need to rest a bit....

Spider-Man: I have no time to rest....come on Midoryia, Let's go help them out!

Izuku: * looks at them*

All Might and All for One are both punching each other's fist very fast over and over again until All for one Senses Ironman approaching him

Ironman: * flys to him and my Arms transforms to arm blasters and shoots plasma balls to all for one*

All for One: * sees and warps*

All might: * stops punching* Come out you fool!

Ironman: Huh? * stops flying*

All for One: * appears behind Ironman and smacks him on the side of his head with full power*

Ironman: * Get's hit and fly's and get's sent to a brick wall* gr!

All Might: their you are! * takes a step and charges up my fist* Detroit Smash! * Punches him with full pressure wind*

All for One: * blocks his punch and get's sent back a bit keeping balances* you got a bit stronger All Might, But i have something to show!

All Might: what do you mean!

All for One: * my arm turns back to normal and my arms started to go Electric red* I have taken the quirks of the Other Villains as well!

Spider-Man: what!? No!

Izuku: he has taken your villains quirk as well!...* get's back on my feet* Now it's time for us to go in peter!

Spider-Man: Let's! * runs to them*

Izuku: * full cowls and runs to them*

All for one: * sees them* Fools! * makes some Red Robotic tentacles appear on my back and makes them to attack Peter and Izuku*

spider-man: Doctor Octopuses robot arms!?

Izuku: watch out Peter! * dodges some*

Spider-Man: * dodges some with some backflips*

All Might: You leave them Alone! * dashes to him and raises my arms*

All for one: * starts to make many clones of myself which is Mysterio's powers and we all laugh evilly*

All Might: * looks around and groans hard* Reveal yourself!

Spider-man: * keeps aware and looks around* oh no...

Izuku: * takes step back and growls*

All of All for one's clones laugh and they reach theirs arms out getting their arms more electric

Ironman: * fly's back to them and sees* Ok Jarvis! scan for the real All for one!

Jarvis scans every of All for one's clone and spots the real one and tells tony that he's the one behind Izuku

Ironman: Thanks! * Fly's fast to the real one*

All for one: * sees him* so you spotted me! * backs up and blast electric lighting at him*