Ch.18 Panic!

On the Night where our heroes are having a sweet Night, Power loader came across to discover that Mei Hatsume is missing from her dorm, Next morning our heroes wake up for the 2cd day of the week of class.

Peter parker: * writing down something on a piece of paper*

Toru: * sees* what are doing peter?

Peter parker: hey toru, i'm just learning how to write Japanese, And maybe learn how to speak as well.

Toru: That's great!

Peter parker: i know huh! but i just get very confused on this whole....writing part * rubs my head*

toru: You will get used to it

Izuku: Peter a word....

Peter parker: * looks at Midoryia* sure * gets up from my desk*

Izuku: * walks out of the class room*

Peter parker: * follows him out of the classroom as well* so what's up Midoryia

Izuku: ok this might sound really ridiculous..... and your gonna laugh i think...but...i need you.....i need...you...

Peter Parker: spill up the words dude, i can handle it

izuku: I need you to get me on a date with Asui! * covers my mouth and blushes*

Peter Parker: really? you need my help to go on a date with Froggy girl?

Izuku: y-yes...

Peter Parker: well Midoryia i haven't been on many dated in a while, but the first thing you have to do is go up to her, Act normal, and just ask if she is free...any day of this week and ask her out. simple is that.

Izuku: ok...but here is another thing...

Peter Parker: what is it now?

Izuku: I have never been on a date before....

Peter Parker: * sighs* and you don't know what to do if she says yes huh?

Izuku: * nods*

Peter Parker: well....go ask her right now and come back to me alright? 

Izuku: sure thanks pete...

Both Midoryia and Peter walk back to class and they both take their seats as class was about to start

Denki: * makes tapping noises on my table* 

Aizawa walks in the class and everyone says "good morning Mr. Aizawa" 

Aizawa: well class, I heard that most of you found some pieces of clues and turned them in to the police.

Iida: you are definitely correct Mr.Aizawa sir!

Peter Parker: it took us like the whole day

Jiro: we believe their isn't more clues out their

Aizawa: that's great to hear....but their is some news that came up this morning...

Tokoyami: what are the news Sir?

Aizawa: it turns out that Mei Hatsume, From the Support Department.....Is missing

Everyone: She is Missing!!!?

Uraraka: how...and who knows she is missing?...

Aizawa: Last night our other staff member, Power loader was going to drop something off in her dorm last night, he knocked over and over again but she hasn't responded. When he walked in her room, her room is all trashed and she wasn't their as well.