Ch.12 The Festival

During this Sunday, Class 1-A agreed to go to the Neon Festival Tonight. We will now see The Villains planning their Plan B.

Toga: ooh, Kurogiri! can we go to the Neon Festival tonight!

Kurogiri: are you serious toga!? No we are not!

Toga: We wanna go!

Kurogiri: we?

Twice: yea! we! this will be a fun night!, it will be dreadful

Electro: these two...No! we are gonna plan to release Carnage to one of the heroes!

Toga: think about this, The Neon Festival had many Lights and electricity for you electro, If you go and cause chaos, All Might or the other Heroes will arrive!

Dabi: she is right

shigaraki: hm...yea....that sounds swell

Mysterio: that is a perfect idea, Electro will go and cause destruction and cause attention for any hero who bothers showing up!

Toga: Noooo! not when we first get their! i wanna have fun their as well!

Mr.compress: Now toga, Remember we are on a mission here, Or we can send you and Twice to see if any Heroes are there, then you can call us and report any Hero sighting, once you find one or more call us and we will send Electro over their to cause his quirk destruction, And Then we can find someone who we can Release this Carnage to.

Doctor Octopus: i love your thinking Mr.Compress, a smart plan indeed

Mr.compress: and i can go as well, To show everyone a spectacular show!

Twice: Yay!, it's gonna be Lame

Stain: i would like to attend as well

Shigaraki: No! you will not go unless we need you!

Stain: I'm not gonna stand here doing nothing!

Dabi: They will call you Hero Killer if they need any assist

Electro: Then is settled, This Night will be total shocking! * laughs evily*

Doctor Octopus: i will be giving Carnage to electro

Toga: what!? why him!?

Scorpion: because we trust Electro to hold it

Twice: You don't trust us to look over that can!?

Doctor octopus: not if you wan carnage to start rampaging

Shigaraki: * gets up from my seat* Don't you understand, Rampage is our sign

Kurogiri: Shigaraki! let's leave Electro to Handle this

Electro: yea sit down Hand boy, Don't wanna make yourself look like a dam Fool

Shigaraki: * gets mad*

Toga: No fair! * crosses arms* at least we are going to the Festival

Time Skipped, Now it is 6:00 Pm and all of class 1-A are getting ready for the Festival, Peter is in his room getting ready and looking nice

Peter parker: look good peter, you have you suit on, you look fresh as a freshman....no wait that was bad.

Sero: * knocks on his door* yo peter, you almost ready?

Peter parker: huh!? On my way! * grabs a mint tic taks and puts them on my pocket* Just in case....Coming! * walks out of my room*

Sero: haha, why look festive man? trying to impress someone? * raises an eyebrow*