Ch.17 Night after the search

Our heroes are now finish on their first day of the mission to find clues to find the Villains and to end this whole situation once in for all, However Mr.compress had kidnapped Mei Hatsume and was teleported back to their lair.

Mr.compress: here she is gang * pulls out the Blue orb that Mei is trapped*

Green Goblin: she is inside the orb huh? might as well smash that pearl!

Mr.compress: we can if she doesn't do what we want, but let's see * releases Mei from the orb*

Mei: huh!? * looks around* where am i!?

Rhino: * gets close to her and looks at her* Bah! looks smart in reality fellow comrades

Mei: i know you....Your that new Villain going around!

Shigaraki: shh, easy their hero we don't want to cause any harm

Scorpion: but we will if we must! * gets my stinger ready*

Dabi: easy their scorpion...we Don't want to scare our guest...

Mei: what do you all want from me!?.....

Kurogiri: Mai Hatsume, Your Intelligence of all your inventions are quite.....Handy

Mei: what does suppose to mean?...

Spinner: it means we want you to help us out!

Mei: help you Villains!? Never! me and my Babies won't work for anyone like you all!

Rhino: should i knock some senses on this Strawberry!?

Shigaraki: No....* gets up from my chair* We want you to help out our other friend Doctor Octopus invention.

Mei: No! i will not!

Toga: oh boy, she is getting pushy! hehe

Kurogiri: * looks at Scorpion and nods*

Scorpion: * chuckles and makes my tail wrap around Mei's Neck*

Mei: Ack! * puts my hands on his tail try to brake free*

Scorpion: try doing that, and i'll make it tighter! * tightens my tail on her neck choking her*

Mina: * breathes heavily for hair and face turns blue* w-whats.....the....invention * closes my eyes*

Shigaraki: let her go scorpion

Scorpion: * lets her go*

Mei: * falls on the ground and gasp hard for air*

Shigaraki: you will help us, or you will never invent on this earth ever again!

Mei: * tears up a bit* p-please...what is this invention for.....

Twice: To remove all quirks away from Heroes!, and maybe villains

Mei: * eyes widen* t-that's impossible!

Doctor Octopus: Not if I am here * crawls in the room*

Mei: * looks up at Doctor Octopus*

Doctor Octopus: this machine is possible! with science! but i need your help as well, If you help me out to build this project, you will be given your freedom, but fail us and this project will be the last you will ever see. * grins*

Mei: * gulps and tears up* o-ok....

Doctor octopus: * smirks and chuckles*

Meanwhile, our heroes are with the police turning in every clue they found

Police: these are quite of clues you all. * checks them all out*

Kirishima: that's all we found for today, but we don't know if theirs more left.