Spider Academia: Infinity Trailer!

( Play this while reading) 

Thanos Pov

" I always had one Goal in life, To keep the Universe Balance by wiping out half of life"  

~ Next Scene~

Tony stark and Doctor Strange are Looking at Sam Alexander as He is Sobbing, Sam has Bruises on his arms and He is also bleeding from his lips as he is on His knees, Tony and Strange looks at each other as they both have a worried expression.

" We Need To Unite The Team of Heroes we Know! We Need the X-Men! We Need The Guardians of the Galaxy! We need Alliance Tony!" Shouted a beat up Sam Alexander.

Tony Pov

" His name has been on my head for years..... And I am Ready for whatever comes...But I need Help from another team...I need Peter Parker and some of those students" 

~ Next Scene~ 

In U.A. High, Peter Parker Got up as he sees Tony stark and Dr.Strange walking in his Class room, Midoryia Got up as well, His eyes widen as he Remembers the two Heroes from the Other world.

" Mr Stark....What are you doing here!?" Said a Surprised Peter Parker.

" Kid....Our world is In danger" Said a serious Tony.

NEXT MONTH!

" I Need Nine of your students to come to our world, To stop Thanos!" Said Tony stark to Aizawa and Toshi as they both look at Each other.

" I can't believe this!....I am Going to a New Universe....This is so..." Midoryia started to Fanboy

" This is not a Vacation!.....Well...It would be nice if it was because Nine of you will be Coming to New York, But Still!" Said a Stressed Peter Parker.

" This Is no regular Battle...This is a war we are in" Said Doctor strange.

~ Next Scene~

We see Thanos Raising his arm with the Infinity Gauntlet with the Power stone in it, We see Ultron as his Eyes glow a Bright Red, Doctor Doom crossing his arms, And Annihilus flying in space as a Portal Opens Behind him with a swarm of Space bugs.

" You all are about to die by the Children of thanos" Said Ebony Maw as he walks Over some Dead Nova Prime Soldiers 

" As you can see, The Little Nova went back to Earth, Warning the Avengers of what's coming" Said Ultron

Ultron's Pov

" We need to Keep those Heroes Occupied, While We search for the rest of the Infinity stones, I will Assemble Some of dangerous Villains on Earth to Keep the Avengers and Other heroes Busy"

~ Next scene~ 

Tony walks out of the Sanctum Sanctorum with Peter Parker, izuku Midoryia, Katsuki Bakugou, Ochacko Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Momo Yaoyorozu, Eijirou Kirishima, Tenya Iida, Shoto Todoroki, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Deadpool 

" Welcome to New York You all...Well, Not you Peter and Wade, You both been here already, I'm welcoming the Young Hero's" Said Tony stark

" It's So beautiful!" Said Uraraka as her eyes sparkle

" It's to god dam crowded in this city!" Shouted Bakugou

" Is that Peter!? Peter is that you!?" Shouted a Kid who is 13 years old as he runs to Peter.