Ch.14 Deku vs Carnage

After Peter was fused with The Carnage symbonite, Izuku has to do something to free peter, Izuku had to fight him for his Friend back, Carnage grabbed him and tosses him far from where the battle is happening and Carnage swings to his exact location.

Izuku: * gets up from the ground* er....where am i? * looks around and sees i'm at a construction area* 

Carnage: * lands on a bulldozer and growls at Izuku*

Izuku: * turns around stares at Carnage* you....Give me back my friend! * growls*

Carnage: pathetic fool! don't you know! your friend is mine now! and their is no way you can defeat me! * laughs crazy*

Izuku: * speaks on my Mind* ( this thing is crazy...i know peter is still in their, he just gotta fight it!, either i don't know what his quirk is....I must give it all i got! either is the cost of my life!) * starts to cowl* Bring it on then!

Carnage: i'm gonna enjoy this * laughs crazy and hops to him raising my claws*

Izuku: * jumps high to him and raises my fist*

Carnage: * hand turns into a axe and swings it*

Izuku: * eyes widen and dodges every swing of his Axe* 

Carnage: * makes one of my tentacles to grabs his arms*

Izuku: Ah! no! 

Carnage: I'm Gonna enjoy this! * dives to him*

Izuku: One for All Full Cowl! * fully cowls and brakes free and looks at Carnage, Raising my leg and kicks his face*

Carnage: * gets kicked and flys to a pile of metal poles*

Izuku: * lands on my feet and stares*

carnage: * burts out of the iron pools screeching* 

Izuku: Grr! * gets mad and runs to him*

Carnage: * shoots a web string at his feet*

Izuku: * moves my feet avoiding the web string*

Carnage: * dashes to him and punches his stomach*

izuku: ahh! * grabs his arm and turns around and slams carnage on the ground*

Carnage: * gets slammed but extends my arms punching Izuku's face*

Izuku: * gets punches and flys up a bit*

carnage: * gets on knees and makes my tentacles to Grab him and slams Izuku on the ground Multiple times* I won't stop until you die!'

Izuku: * groans in pain every time i'm getting slammed and has enough* Manchester Smash! * punches the ground sending myself flying and braking free*

Carnage: * looks up and growls*

izuku: * raises my fist and dives down to him* Detroit Smash! * punches Carnage*

carnage: * creates a web shield blocking his attack* Nice try fool! but i'm to good for you!

Izuku: * gets really mad and keeps punching his shield over and over again* you won't Win this! I won't stop until you give back Our friend! 

Carnage: foolish child! Peter parker now belongs to Carnage! 

izuku: Peter doesn't belong to anyone! 

carnage: * growls and hand becomes a sword and moves my shield and goes for Izuku head*

Izuku: * dodges the move*

carnage: such skillful snack! it would become my Main course! * keeps swings my arm sword over and over*