Ch.21 Double Date

It is Friday, The day when Izuku and peter are going on a Double date with tsuyu and Momo, However on Thursday and Wednesday The villains had taken so much Quirks away from Pro heroes and The pro's are Brutally injured and hurt and taken to the hospital, The news are spreading the situation about the Pro's, we now see Peter and Izuku in Peter's room.

Peter Parker: i don't know man...this is getting out of hand...

Izuku: mostly all of our city's pro heroes are losing their quirks...and they are injured so badly...It's all up to us...or our Teachers...

Peter Parker: yea...we still have to go on this double date man, This might be...oh...

Izuku: this might be the last what?

Peter Parker: might be...our last night with our loved ones! 

Izuku: Peter Don't say that! I know that their is a chance those Villains will be stopped i know it! because the heroes always win!

Peter Parker: yea yea, what a foolish thing i said!....*takes a deep breath* tonight you have to confess to tsuyu man.

Izuku: wait what!?

Peter Parker: you heard me! dude who knows what will happen tonight! who knows who we will bump into tonight! you got to confess your feelings to her

Izuku: mm...Ok...i will do it

Peter Parker: great! and don't mess it up dude, Again act normal 

Izuku: i will

Peter Parker: good, now pass me that deodorant would ya please?

While the goats ( yea they are the goats 🐐) are close to finish up, We check on the girls in Momo's room, all the girls are in their getting Tsuyu and momo ready for their dates.

Uraraka: You both look so cute!! 

Mina: I am so jealous, you both look ready for tonight! 

Momo: Do you think i over dressed.....I don't want to look like i went to much...

Toru: No! you two look fine!

Jirou: wait...Yaoyorozu are you actually gonna go without your pony tail? 

Momo: well, i feel kinda better without my pony tail.

Toru: and tsuyu you look absolutely adorable as well! Midoryia is gonna fall for you!

Tsuyu: * blushes red* you really think? 

Mina: yes! * checks the time* you girls only have 4 Minutes left! 

Uraraka: you guys got to be with your men's already in the Living room! come on chop chop! 

Tsuyu: Ribbit, Are you ready momo chan?

Momo: I've been ready Tsu, but are you ready for your date with Midoryia?

Tsuyu: * blushes and nods* i just hope nothing bad happens...

Momo: I hope so as well

Back in the Living room with the boys 

Sero: well now you two look ready already

Kirishima: Now that's manly! i wish you both the best of luck with the two Ladies 

Peter Parker: Thanks you guys

Iida: i got to say, Do you two believe it's a great idea to go on your dates while what's happening?

Peter Parker: well that's why i have my suit under my clothes like always