Ch.8 The Cruel battle

On the same cold night after the whole Fun time in the mall, Peter and his friends were walking back to the dorms, Until tsuyu wanted to say something to Izuku, But peter spider senses activated and saving Izuku and asui from a Attack of The Hero Killer, and an Encounter of The Rhino, And scorpion.

Rhino: I will squish all of you like the blueberries! * rushes to them while yelling*

Kirishima: watch out! * my fist gets Hard and gets infront of Rhino holding his horn but getting pushed back* Err!

Sero: Kirishima!

Scorpion: well the, Let's play! * lashes my tail to all of them*

Momo: * creates a shield and blocks his attack* who are these guys!?

Spider-Man: I don't know! * sees stain coming to me*

Izuku: Peter watch out!

Stain swings his sword to Spider-man but Peter dodges every swing, Peter shoots a web at his feet, With anger stain pulled out his little Knifes and throws them at Peter.

Spider-Man: woah! * dodges them* Dude haven't your mom ever told you to never play with knifes?

Stain: * cuts myself free* Yes, In fact i never cared! * runs to him and jumps high raising my sword*

Sero: * launches some tape around Stain body*

Scorpion: * rushes to Sero and swings my tail on his ches

Sero: * gets hit and gets sent flying to tree* ow... what a tail

Scorpion: your lucky i wasn't the stinger * gets hit by a cannon ball* What!? a Cannon ball!?

Momo: that's right!

Uraraka: I'll go help Kirishima! you guys take care of this guy! * runs over to Kirishima*

Rhino: * Trying to punch Kirishima but misses every punch*

Kirishima: talking about a big Rhino dude, Your pretty slow! * punches Rhinos face*

Rhino: ack! little boy! you don't know nothing of me yet! * charges up*

Stain: * breaks free and swings my sword at peter*

Spider-Man: * dodges* ok, Talking about being a ninja type villain are you sure your fit to be one?

Stain: you talk to much Spider!

Izuku: Full cowling! * Cowls and runs to Stain* Detroit smash! * punches Stain with the heavy Wind pressure*

Stain: * avoids it and grabs a little dagger*

Spider-Man: * shoots a web string at Stain's back* Enjoy your ride! * pulls him*

Stain: * lets him pulls me and while getting pulled i turn around and Cuts Peter arm leaving him a little cut*

Spider-man: ow! dude, and i thought Paper cuts were the worst * holds my arm*

Izuku: oh no...Peter Don't let him taste your blood!

Spider-Man: why the heck would i let him do- * feels paralyzed* ack!....* falls* i Can't....Move!

Stain: hehe...Not bad for a spider boy! * rushes to him*

Izuku: * runs to stain and raises my fist* Don't worry peter! i got your back!

Scorpion: * swings my tail around to the girls*

Tsuyu: * dodges every attack and hops and sticks to a tree and launches my tongue around scorpion*

Scorpion: dumb froggy! i can feast on some Frog legs! * grabs her tongue and my tail raises up glowing purple* This won't hurt! oh wait, Yes it will!