Ch.19 Bad news....

The Villains finally did it....They freed All for one, and took him back to their secret lair. Mei Hatsume is being held prisoner to them, Doctor octopus had taken Best jeanist and Edgeshot quirk away. The News started to spread that All For One has been Freed, Now we see the U.A staff in a emergency Meeting.

Nezu: i...I have not words to say people...One of our students has been Kidnapped by the League of Villains...And All for One is free...

Toshi: * very worried* i-i can't let young Midoryia fight him...He is not ready to Handle All for one....this is very bad news for him...

Snipeshot: What should we do now? Their is a high chance that The League of villains Might attack U.A with All for One

Present Mic: unless we get ready... or train Midoryia as hard as possible for his battle with All for one...

Midnight: we can't! Midoryia is just a kid! 

Toshi: He is not just a kid!....He is the next Symbol of peace! But I Can't let him fight All for one!

Cementoss: I think we all should go against All for one

Snipe shot: Are you out of your mind! have you seen what he did to Big jeanist and the others!

Ectoplasm: Speaking of him, How did Best Jeanist and Edgeshot lost their quirks?

Toshi: All for one couldn't do it...he was still in his cell...Unless one of Peter's villains from his world has a quirk that can Make any hero or Villain to lose their quirk..

Nezu: we must think fast before Chaos will begin...

Power loader: i got it! what if we call out for every superhero around this earth to become our allies?....

Aizawa: Sounds like a bad plan...We need to think faster! 

Nezu: well..in the mean time..we should cancel school for the rest of the weak for the students protection.

Midnight: * thinks* we all have nothing at all..

Present Mic: doesn't seem like it...this is the biggest thing we ever dealt ever with..

Nezu: * sighs* i'll call every dorm about this situation...

Toshi: * sighs*

Thirteen: i know their is still a chance..

Toshi: I know...I am just worried about all of our students and the other pro heroes...With All for One free...i don't know if i can beat him again...

( I know that All Might Lost his quirk and he's Retired, But let's Just roll that he still has his quirk because...why not!?)

Midnight: I can't believe what i just heard!!

Toshi: huh?..

Midnight: the number one hero saying " I don't know if i can beat him again" is that really you All Might!? 

Toshi: N-no...

Midnight: Then don't say that!! You can beat him again! maybe you and Midoryia can go two against One! 

Toshi: You'r right! * transforms* I can do it! 

Midnight: That's the spirit! now transform back Mr.show off

All Might transforms back to his true form and Nezu comes back and tells everyone that the meeting is now over, Meanwhile back in the dorms

Izuku: * stares at the wall scared and my whole body is shaking as well*

Tsuyu: * keeps knocking on his door* midoryia Chan...please come out..we know it's very hard for you...

Iida: Yea...come on out...we will talk this out...