Ch.16 The Search

After Lunch, Peter and Momo walked To Mr.Aizawa and told him about the Hero suits for the search of the Villains, He agrees and soon during the school day he gived all of his students their Uniforms for the week. After school, Peter suits up in his uniform, Izuku suits up as well, Tsuyu suits up, as well with Momo, Jiro, Bakugo, and Uraraka, while the others search other places.

Spider-man: alright team, were should search first?

Bakugo: hey spider boy, Just to let you know that you are not in charge ok!

Spider-Man: i know stupid! geez

Momo: we should start with the city's Power plot

Uraraka: You'r right Yaoyorozu, They did went their and messed with our city's power.

Izuku: then we should go and check everywhere once we get their.

Tsuyu: Ribbit, but what if we don't find anything in their. 

Jiro: theirs a High chance that the others will find something, everyone is working together at least.

Izuku: including the pros, They are also looking for clues

Spider-Man: that's good news at least. Who knows some pros will help us

Bakugo: well here is a list why, One! They were close to kill you nerds! * points at Peter and izuku* second! Mysterio showed up to the Hospital maybe trying to finish the job or something if we weren't their! and Finally! Yesterday!

Spider-Man: wow i should write that down next time

Bakugo: This isn't a joke Bug!

Jiro: shut up both of you! are we going or not!?

Momo: yes we are 

As our first Team leaves to the Power plot, We see the other team heading to one of the Prison cells searching, the ones who are searching their is Iida,Ojiro,Sero,and Mina. The police are playing a video when Rhino, Electro, Spinner, and Mr.compress are talking to The Hero killer before freeing him

Mina: so they made a deal with him..

Police: and as you can see, a purple gate has opened randomly and they both walked in

Sero: we saw that warp gate before..

Iida: your right, That's Kurogiri quirk

Ojiro: hm...If they actually freed The hero killer...then this must mean They can free the other Villains who are imprisoned as well!

Sero: oh god...Sir! i say to double the security, Double everything!

Police: yes sir! * grabs my phone and calls the Chief and tells him everything*

As the word spread every prison cell is being Double protected for any threat, The news started saying what's going on and the ones who are watching right now are the Villains.

Stain: Smart little heroes, look at what is happening now.

Rhino: Bah! that's nothing fellow Stain, With my strong Suit! I'm unstoppable!

Shigaraki: falls Rhino head, The cells are gonna be protected by pros!

Rhino: well, i spoke to soon

Electro: now how are we Gonna free the other guys huh!? with those policemen and Heroes it's gonna be hard to bail them out!

Shigaraki: that's why i mentioned Nomus thunder head

Electro: well make them! we don't have all day!

Kurogiri: It is not easy making them electro, Unless you have a better way to make them faster