Long time no see

"A mess of beautiful contradictions make her whole, she wears fire for skin but a storm lives in her soul." ~Nikita Gill

This was it.

The day of the training camp attack, and you had not slept a wink. Anxious does not even begin to describe how you feel at this moment, you're supposed to be paying attention to Shigaraki re-explain the whole plan of attack, but your mind is only on one thing.

How to keep the rest of the league from finding out the little secret you've been hiding, the consequences would definitely be fatal, whether that's for you or for them you're not entirely sure. A hand on your shoulder startles you back to reality, your eyes trail up to the person responsible for scaring you. Mr. Compress, you flash a small smile at the masked man, who gently pats your back before withdrawing his hand.

"Y/n, your job is to find the pro hero Eraserhead, and eliminate him. While you're at it, subdue the strongest students you can find since you won't kill them."

You nod at Shigaraki confirming that you understood what you had to do, this was going to be a disaster, you were secretly thankful that you weren't stuck with Dabi. Not only did you want to kill the asshole, but not being partnered up gave you the ability to get things done quickly.

At some point you had yet again zoned out, this time you were interrupted by the one person you couldn't stand to look at, disgust flashes across your previously stone cold visage. Dabi begins to speak before you get the chance to tell him to fuck himself.

"Don't worry doll face, I'm not here to bother you but you better be ready, we leave in five minutes."

With that he turns on his heel and walks away from you, sighing you rise from the stool you had been sitting on for the past two hours. You shuffle to the bathroom, and pull out a pair of black jeans along with a black tee shirt from the duffel bag Jin had been sweet enough to steal for you.

Out of everyone in the league, Jin was definitely your favorite, anything you needed he would happily make sure you had. Changing out of the stolen sweat pants and hoodie, you quickly redress into the new outfit, with a quick glance in the mirror you exit the bathroom meeting with the others who are beginning to enter Kurogiri's portal.

Brief darkness takes over your senses as you step through, in a second you are standing on a ledge overlooking the training camp, your stomach churns uncomfortably at the sight.

Your gaze lands on a building with the lights turned on, at least you would be able to use your quirk if it was absolutely needed, you just really hope it doesn't come down to that.

"You all know what you need to do, let's get the kid and cause a bit of trouble."

With Dabi's words everyone eagerly dispersed to carry out their part of the plan. Your eyes lock on to the building that resembles some type of school, curiosity rising in you.

Would anyone even be in the building?

Shrugging off the question you activate your quirk, electricity immediately flows towards your form, the familiar feeling of almost euphoric power rushes through you. Before you get the chance to enter the now completely dark facility, Eraserhead darts out the doors and into the forest engulfed in blue flames, you would deal with the hero later.

You wait until the pro is out of sight before slinking into the building, lightning illuminates the hallway you're creeping down. Confused voices draws your attention to a room a few feet away, A gruff male voice speaks up in an attempt to quiet the chatter, it works as silence swiftly follows.

Taking a deep breath and trying to force the ever growing pit in your stomach down, you swing the door open, and step through the threshold. Multiple sets of wide eyes land on you, a smug smile sneaks onto your lips, it's show time.

"Hello students, Katsuki Bakugo wouldn't happen to be in this class would he? We are kinda looking for him, and I really don't want to have to hurt anyone."

The silence is deafening, fear is practically radiating off everyone in the room, including the pro hero you recognize as Vlad King. Realization hits a red haired student whose body language makes it very obvious that they are not going down without a fight.

"Who are you? What do you want with Bakugo?"

Your brows raise in amusement as he activates his quirk, his skin becoming rock solid, you remember him. Eijro Kirishima, a wicked idea pops into your mind your eyes quickly scanning the faces in front of you, you know everyone in the room.

"Oh you're Eijro Kirishima! Your quirk is pretty cool you know? It's great for offense and defense, want to test it out against my lightning?"

On command, the lightning dancing around you flares up menacingly, movement to your right forces your attention on the pro hero who is getting into a fighting stance.

"Don't try anything funny villain, surrender peacefully and I won't have to use force."

A mocking laugh slips past your lips, as they curl into a challenging grin, a new source of electricity halts any move you were going to make. A mixture of confusion, and surprise fills you as your eyes lock onto familiar golden orbs.

Denki Kaminari.

It was really him, you hadn't seen Denki in years, and here he is standing in front of you with his quirk active. How did you not notice him before? In your distraction, you barely managed to dodge the oncoming attack from the pro hero.

Almost instinctively, a weaker bolt of lightning strikes the pro sending him to his knees in pain, that was too close for comfort. Glancing down at the hero, who is glaring daggers at you, you can't help but sneer at how pitiful he looks.

"Don't try anything funny hero, you wouldn't want me to kill all of these kids now would you?"

The look of defeat on his face tells you that for now you have the upper hand, keeping your guard up, you avert your eyes back to Denki. The hardness in your tone wavers slightly as your next words catch the electricity user by surprise.

"Long time no see huh Sparky?"