Escape

"She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire." ~ Charles Bukowski

Lichtenberg figures litter your charred skin, the constant absorption of the electricity surrounding you, and the incessant expulsion of lightning is taking it's toll on your body. The rancid smell of burning skin invades your nose, as you once again, put down another group of incoming guards.

In all honesty, you're surprised you haven't passed out yet, aside from Dabi, the other two members of the group have not used their quirks. Instead, they have been relying on the both of you to use long ranged attacks, considering Shigaraki and Toga need to be relatively close to their targets to be of any use.

This predicament has led to you walking in front of the other two along side the insufferable fire user, thankfully he took your less than pleasant greeting as a sign to keep his mouth shut. You're in absolutely no mood to deal with Dabi's shit right now, the pain pulsating through your body is not helping in the slightest bit.

Shouting forces the lightning around your body to flare up as you ready another brutal attack, the moment the owner of the voice comes into view you stop dead in your tracks.

A pro hero is blocking the path to freedom.

Everything about this screams trouble for the four of you, the prison has called in pros, which means Endeavor and Hawks are probably on scene as well. Instinctively you take a step back, and stand next to Shigaraki, who is relentlessly scratching his neck in irritation.

"Where's Kurogiri? We need to leave and fast."

Shigaraki's movement stops as he realizes something, Kurogiri hasn't reported since they arrived. The blue haired male shoots a glance towards you, the only way out is probably captured. Irritation sets in as you reclaim your spot next to Dabi, you really just want to get the hell out of here.

"Son of a bitch."

A massive bolt of lightning shoots from your hands, and strikes the hero, within seconds the once breathing man is nothing more than a charred body. You slightly stumble forward as your body gradually weakens with every attack, if this keeps up it could mean serious trouble for you.

A scarred arm snakes around your waist, pulling you protectively against Dabi's side, any other time you would have fought back but the condition you're currently in prevents that. Dabi looks over his shoulder at Shigaraki, locking eyes with the man in charge.

"She's not in any condition to fight, so any plan you have needs to get done, and fast."

Mustering up every ounce of strength left in your battered body, you free yourself from Dabi's grip, and turn to face Shigaraki. This is not how you're going down, you're a villain, and a strong one at that. Determination seeps from your voice as lightning dances up your arms.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Now let's show these heroes what the league can really do."

The group silently follows as you finally arrive to the front entrance of the prison. Of course getting to this point was tedious, lives belonging to prison guards, being stolen along the way. Shigaraki steps forward, and places all five fingers on the heavily armored door blocking your exit.

You watch as the now irrelevant security measure turns into nothing more than a pile of dust. The chaos that greets you explains why Kurogiri had not been in touch. Magne, Compress, Spinner, Twice, and himself have been trying to fight off of the large group of pro heroes to keep them from entering the prison.

Not wasting a moment you, and the others from your group jump into the madness, an all too familiar hero enters your line of sight. Endeavor. A sly smirk tugs at your lips as you make eye contact with the flaming pro.

"Well hello there Endeavor, it's so nice seeing you again. Unfortunately though, I'm going to have to kill you this time."

The same mocking voice you had heard during you previous fight, booms from the brute of a man, killing him is going to be so much fun. A burst of flames rushes right at you, someone grips the back of your shirt, and roughly yanks you away from the fire. Before you get a chance to look at who came to your rescue, a counter attack of blue flames rocket from your left.

The devil himself saved you.

A sudden distressed male voice grabs your attention, whipping your head towards the sound, you see Twice barely dodging wooden branches belonging to Kamui Woods. An unpleasant idea pops into your mind, you could end this quickly, but the back lash would be intense. If you could manage to get the league out of range, you could use the electricity stored to create a large underground attack, it wouldn't kill the heroes but the league could escape.

"Villains! Run!"

The second those words leave your lips, blinding white hot lightning encases your entire body, the heat is almost unbearable to you. Luckily the people you called out to saw what was about to happen and do what you said. With a quick glance you confirm that the league is out of the way, slamming your palms to the ground, you expel what is the largest attack yet.

Pain shoots through you as the ground breaks apart under the sheer force, a low rumble follows the destruction as the earth is mercilessly shredded. Shouting and pained screaming rings in your head making it clear that you had managed to strike the unsuspecting heroes.

Your body becomes heavy, and collapses to the completely destroyed ground, the skin on your arms feels like it's being burned off due to the intense heat of the brutal assault. Even though you want to move you can't, darkness creeps into the corners of your vision as you slip into unconsciousness.

What you had not yet realized is that today would go down in history as the only successful escape from Tartarus.