Rain

You

"Curse it"

I hissed as I felt a sharp pain on my cheek as a knife slashed against my pale skin, letting a red waterfall drip down my cheek.

"JunMyeon, what is the meaning of this?!", I raged as I glared at my brother who just attacked me with a sliver knife, blocking my wounds from healing.

"My dear little sister, do you think I'd let you step on father's throne just like that?", he said with an evil smirk carved on his face.

"You must be dreaming then", he said as he lunged at me again and I grabbed a nearby object as a weapon, which was a book as I held it in front of me and I watch as it's thick pages get stabbed right through the silver weapon.

I immediately kicked my older brother by his stomach and he flew back, hitting the wall with a loud sickening crack.

It wasn't his bones though, it was the wall. A long deep crack spread out against the thick wall of brick.

"Why? Why won't you let me step up on the throne? Father already made me the crown heir", I said as he hissed in pain.

"Cause you don't deserve too. I'm older than you! I've waited all my life for that old man to die but you came in and stole it from me", she said in rage as he pointed the stained knife right at me.

"Father wouldn't want you to ruin the kingdom. You're just gonna satisfy your own selfish deeds and let our people starve to death! There's no way I'll let you do that", I said between gritted teeth as my fangs grew larger.

"You can try to defeat me, little sister, but you know who's better with weapons", he said with a satisfied smirk and I let out a scoff.

"Between you and I, my bite is worse than your puny little needles", I said and he glared in rage.

"You asked for it", he said as his eyes turned red and I watch as the empty armours by my door come to life, swinging their swords in the air.

"I'd like to see how you fight well with silver", he said and one armour charged at me with his silver sword shining under the lights of my chandelier.

I grabbed a metal sword that I hid under my table and swung as hard as I could.

Two swords clashed, silver and metal.

The armour was strong, despite that it has no life in its empty silver space.

I let my guard down and the armour charged at me, slicing my calf.

"Argh!", I yelled as the dangerous material came into contact with my skin.

I swung my sword and I hit the bullseye, the head of course. I watch as it's head went flying into the fire nearby.

Soon, I felt sharp stab at the lower part of my torso. Jun Myeon stabbed me deep, right below my ribs and I yelled in pain.

I kicked him off but he was faster, he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down, making the knife stab deeper as I met the floor.

The pain was unbearable. Silver is deadly to us vampires and if I don't get treated, I can die from blood loss.

Jun Myeon grabbed a sword and held it high above me but I sucked in some air as I pulled out his knife and stabbed it in his thigh before he could plunge the weapon straight into my being.

"Argh!!", he yelled in pain and I kicked him off me, stumbling as I tried to stand up with my injured state.

I couldn't fight, the cut was too deep and I'm bleeding too fast. My breathing was heavy and I finally decided to save myself.

I held out a hand and a swirling portal opened for me as I stumbled through it before it disappeared behind me.

I ended up under the rain in front of a mansion.

"Ahh-", I winced as the wound was getting painful and I fell onto my knee. My breathing hitched and my eyes were getting blurry.

"No, you c-can't die here. For the kingdom-", I said in excruciating pain as I lay on the ground in pain. I tried to get up and crawl my way to the door for help but my body was weakening.

"Guys, someone's hurt!"

Before I passed out, I saw a figure opening the door and ran to my messed up body before everything turned black.