Gucci Time

You

"Can I ask?", I said as he drove his expensive black Maserati.

"What is it?", he asked as his eyes glued to the road.

"What is shopping?"

He hit the brakes and I almost went flying if it weren't for the seatbelt.

"Ooft-", I huffed as I hit my back against the carseat.

He looked at me with wide eyes and his mouth was open agape.

"Did my ears deceive me? I didn't just hear our Princess ask what shopping is, did I?", he said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well...I never went for shopping before. In fact, I never stepped out of the castle walls before. Papa forbids me to step out of the walls", I said and he sighed.

"Then how on earth did you get such expensive clothes?", he asked as he cocked an amazingly handsome eyebrow.

I swear their the spawns of angels, they're too beautiful to exist.

"Well, I have my personal designers. They chose my clothing for me. I never bought my own clothes before", I said and he blinked.

"Man, and I thought you were living the luxury of a lifetime. My whole life is a lie", he said and I chuckled.

"Oh well, dear Papa isn't here to stop you now. I'm gonna teach you how to break some family rules", he said as a smirk appeared in his face.

He drove off and stopped by a building which he claimed was called a mall.

"Come, we have a long day", he said as he stepped out of the car and made his way in.

We stepped into the glass doors which moved on their own and I gasp in awe.

This place was amazing! It's filled with people. I see shops selling brands that I never seen before. There were even weird looking food sold here.

"Like what you see?", he asked as he smiled. I nodded excitedly like a child and we made our way to wherever he was leading me.

I stayed close to him and I pointed at every single single thing in my way that caught my attention. He laughed in amusement as I acted like a child who knew nothing.

Well, I actually knew nothing.

We walked till we finally reached a large shop and I stopped to read the wordings at the front of the store.

"Gucci?", I questioned and he nodded.

"Welcome to the best shop in the world. With the best brand fit for a princess, or should I say", he said.

"A queen?", he said and I frowned as I remembered what Papa left behind.

A crown.

A title.

A kingdom.

All over to me...and I'm here enjoying myself when my brother is trying to claim the throne.

"Y/N?", Tae snapped me back into reality and I smiled, hiding my worries.

"Oh y-yeah, coming", I said as I rushed to his side, entering the shop filled with clothes and accessories.

I looked at each one and I've never wore such clothing before. All I wear are expensive gowns, rare tunics, breeches, boots and painful heels.

"Pick what you want. I'll pay for it", he said and I looked at him cluelessly.

"Tae, I don't wear these types of clothes. I've never even seen them before", I said and he facepalmed.

"Ugh, man, royalty has the worse fashion designer ever. Never mind, I'll help you", he said and we walked through the store as a worker held whatever clothes that he grabbed.