Daenerys

Ya'll love Darnerys Targaryen from the Game of Thrones? Cause I do😌 Check out the video on the second slide, ya'll won't be dissapointed✨✨

—————————————————————

You

"Umm, Bizarre, I don't think-"

Another scream of fright erupted from poor Hobi as he ran through the trees for his life as the mighty silver dragon struck fire onto the tall pine trees.

With a blink of my eyes, I glanced at Aurum who had the same poker face as I had. Her golden eyes looking down at me.

"Umm, couldn't you stop your brother?", I asked and she shook her head.

"He's as stubborn as the handsome midget"

Jimin popped out of nowhere as he placed his hands on his hips in rage.

"Who are you calling a midget?! Thanks for the compliment but midget is just unacceptable", Jimin nagged as he looked up at Aurum who was about 10 feet taller than him.

"ChimChim, tell your dragon to chill his scaly ass down", I said, worrying for the safety of poor Hobi who had a dragon hot on his tail.

"I can't control that peanut-sized brain serpent!! No offence, Aurum, you're such a darling but seriously, Bizarre doesn't give two shits about what I have to say!!", Jimin said frustratedly before another scream from Hobi was heard.

"MERCY!!", he screamed as his shirt caught a lil fire by his collar.

"Besides, it wasn't me who said 'I need some hope to get through this right now', am I right or am I right?", Jimin said as he cocked an eyebrow at me who tried to roll my eyes to the back off my head.

"I didn't think he would take it that way! I just wanted a few words of encouragement or something! Not a wild squirrel chase!!", I said as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Well, sorry, love but me and the boys tried our best to bring him down but nothing works", he said as he gestured to the other 5 who had their hair and clothes burned to hardly anything visible.

"Yeah, I learned my lesson. Never play tag with a fire-breathing dragon unless you're chicken", Yoongi said as he ruffled his hair.

With a sigh of defeat, I tied up my brown-gold hair into a ponytail and got up from the forest floor as I made my way towards Bizarre.

"Love, where are you going?", Jimin asked as he widened his eyes.

"Well", I said as as I cracked my knuckles with a smile on my face.

"Yoongi said don't play tag with a dragon unless you're a chicken, right?", I said as I cracked my neck.

"How about a princess?", I said as I smirked before running into the fire-covered forest without second thoughts.

"Y/N!!", that was the last thing I heard before feeling the burning fire against my skin as I ran to save Hobi.

It took all the energy in my leg muscles to run after the wild dragon as my sight was filled with flaming hot fire.

I caught a glance of Hobi who was dodging a blast of fire by hiding behind a tall tree as he had a look of fear in his eyes.

"Hobi!!", I shouted as I reached out a hand into the air, the brightest star that night sparkled like a second sun as it flew down into my hands.

The silver hairpin.

As Bizarre had his golden eyes set to burn the tree along with Hobi with his deadly blast of fire, I ran forward, digging my boots into the soil as I held out the hairpin right in front of the angry dragon.

"παύση!!" Halt!!

To my dismay, he didn't listen.

A blast of silver fire headed straight for me and it all ended getting sucked up into the hairpin as a strong force tried to blow me off the ground.

With every ounce of energy I had, I held the pin up high as the intense heat stung my skin.

The pin felt strange in my hands, as it was growing.

I opened my eyes wider, only to see the shining pin grow into a shape of mighty sword, long and majestic.

"σε διατάζω να σταματήσεις, τώρα!!"
I command you to stop, right now!!

With a final order, stern and loud, Bizarre slowly closed his snout, letting out some steam from his teeth-filled mouth before snapping out of it.

My hands felt heavy as I fell onto my knees, chanting a spell to wipe out the wildfire around me as I weakened.

"Your Highness? Are you alright?"

My breathing was heavy as I felt my arms shaking, my heart racing as my eyes finally landed on the familiar sword in my hands.

No way.

"The...sword", I brightened as the rose on the golden hilt gleamed in a majestic way as I lifted it up at the moonlight.

"I found it...", I whispered before a flash from the tip blinded me, a vortex of light swallowing me whole as I stood up from my knees.

The pain in my bones disappeared along with the burning sensation from Bizarre's intense fiery breath as my ragged tunic changed colour.

"What's happening?", I asked as I could see a silhouette of Hobi standing right before me as well as 6 other running figures from afar.

"Y/N?", Jimin's voice was clear as crystal but I couldn't see him until the light slowly dissolved and the cold night air hit my face like a kiss on a gentle rose.

The looks I received from the boys were a bunch of jaws on the floor as well as eyes as large as dinner plates.

"What- How- When- Where-", Jimin stammered as he traced my figure from head to toe.

"I don't know, I just...transformed", I said as held the sword firmly in my hand.

"I bet on my bunny socks that you're related to Daenerys Targaryen!!", Kookie said excitedly before Tae joined him as he clapped and jumped in joy.

"Daenerys who?", I cocked an eyebrow as Joonie, Yoongi and Jin rolled their eyes at the same time.

"Game of Thrones fanboys activated", Joonie mumbled as he folded his arms above his chest.

"Well, she could be Daenerys' relative if she had pale blonde hair and a dark-coloured dragon instead of Aurum. Drogon was a whole badass and he'd have Jimin's butt on his wall", Tae said as I was confused.

"Drogon? Now who's that?", I asked as my head was spinning.

"You MUST watch Game of Thrones, Your Highness or you're just gonna miss a movie of a lifetime. I can guarantee that you would watch it and pass down the movie to your kids", Tae said as he hooked an arm around my shoulders.

"Well, that is if I live long enough to be an Uncle Tae. Your kids will have the best uncle they could ever ask for and I would adopt all of them with or without Jimin's permission", he continued and Jimin grabbed a nearby branch, snapping it into two before chasing after cheeky Tae.

"Who in the entire universe do you think you are?!!! Come here you brat!!", he shouted along the distance as I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment. The boys sharing a good laugh as the dragons shook their heads in disbelief.