Chosen One

Jimin

"ARGH!!", Tae yelled in rage as he tried to break down the metal door, only to hit himself straight on the forehead and pass out.

I sat there, unbothered and tired. I hope she's safe. I won't rest in peace if I know she is in the hands of Jun Myeon. Fuck, that maniac is crazy.

"I know you're worried, Jimin but sitting here won't do you any good", Namjoon hyung snapped me out of my trance, his eyes droopy and red.

"It's useless, hyung. We can't even break the door down. All I could do is hope that she's fine and alive. I'm helpless", I said, feeling down of my self as I placed my head on my two hands.

"Come on, hyung. There must be something here that can help. A passageway, a spell, anything!!", Kook said in frustration as he rattled the iron bars with his bare hands.

"Nothing works! Not even Yoongi hyung's magic can get us out of here! There's nothing we can do!!", I shouted, my voice bouncing off the walls of the spell-casted dungeon.

"Actually, there is something you could do", Yoongi hyung said as his eyes landed on me. My eyebrows almost shot up into my hair as I stood up from my sitting position earlier.

"What does that mean?", I asked, I swear this hyung of mine is a huge mystery to everyone. His secrets can write a whole fairytale and no one will ever find the ending.

"Summon a dragon", he said, silence creeping right after as my head processed what fuckery did he just say. I'm a goddamn powerless reaper and he's freaking telling me to summon a bloody dragon that extinct years ago?! He must have lost his screws.

"What a funny joke hyung, haha, I can laugh now, thanks. SERIOUSLY, WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO SAY?! I, PARK JIMIN, SUMMON A MIGHTY FIRE BREATHING DRAGON TO TEAR DOWN THIS ENTIRE DUNGEON?!!", I shouted in rage as I was getting frustrated. I was literally losing my shit.

The other 6 brothers of mine looked at me with serious looks in silence. I literally could pop off any second now. How unbelievable-

"Your eyes are glowing", Jin hyung said as they stood frozen still. I practically almost rolled them to the back of my head. I was mad, no, scratch that, FURIOUS. They have the audacity to act as if I'm some powerful being.

"Of course they are, I'm MAD!!", I shouted again as I almost choked my lovely hyung who eventually wasn't helping at all.

"What I meant was", he said as he held out a pocket-sized mirror in front of me, "you have two eye colours"

It was true.

A pair of shiny eyes glared back at me through the mirror. My left eye was silver while my right eye was shifting from silver to gold and back to silver again.

"What in the world-"

A thundering roar cut me off as we froze solid in place. I could hear my heart in my own ears as it synced with a rhythmic beating of a pair of powerful wings. It sounded so close, I think my ears were exactly right next to it.

"Please tell me that was a joke", I said, cold sweat running down my forehead as I glanced at Yoongi hyung; who practically was smiling proudly.

Suddenly, the wall of brick above our heads exploded as a beam of wild silver fire melted it away. We jumped back for safety as the heat of the silver fire was extreme. I could be roasted for dinner in seconds.