Love

You

I sat on the balcony as I watched the sun rising from the horizon, saying hi to a new day as its light shines the once gloomy sky.

Do you guys believe that vampires turn to ashes in the sunlight?

Well, if you do, sorry to ruin your childhood but no, we don't burn in the sun. We love the sun as much as you do, well, if you actually do.

My golden hair danced by the morning breeze as I hugged my knees, sitting on the railings of the stone balcony.

With the Gucci sweater and black jeans Tae bought for me, I felt comfortable, just like in every other outfit he bought.

The feeling of wearing gowns and heels were foreign to me now.

It's been 5 months I've lived here and my mind can never rest as I worry for Rosiana. My mind was still wondering why Jun Myeon still never stepped up to the throne. His greed couldn't be tamed, not even by himself.

Here, I wonder what he's planning.

"Y/N?", Jimin's raspy voice was heard as he stepped onto the balcony with his messy hair, white hoodie and blue jeans.

He slept in my room last night. Saying that he wanted me to play with his hair like I've always did since these few months. He would end up sleeping on my lap and I would stay up, staring at the night sky.

I don't sleep much. I don't know why. My heart was never at ease until the crown gets on my head.

"I want to bring you somewhere", he said out of the blue as he leaned against the railing next to me.

"Where?", I asked as I looked at him. He gave me a smile and grabbed my hand.

"A little ride in the sun", he said and we made our way to his car. As he fired the engine to life, I buckled up my seatbelt and Jimin pressed a small button.

The roof of the car slide off to the back as the morning air came in as fresh as mint.

I glanced at Jimin and he had a pair of dark sunglasses as the morning sun shone on his handsome face, making him look like the term boyfriend material was made for him.

"Like what you see?", he teased as he smirked playfully, running his hand on the steering wheel. I gave him a look before playfully rolling my eyes. What a tease.

"Please...", I mumbled as I folded my arms casually like he didn't just look like the hottest guy on Earth.

He is.

"Whatever you say, Princess", he said and he drove off, the air hitting my face as my hair flew everywhere.

I admired the morning sun as a smile carved onto my face.

I would never be able to feel this again once I return to the palace.

And that made me frown.

I have to return, one way or the other. I can't run away from reality forever. I can't always be a normal girl who has 7 guys as her only friends.

Because that's not who I am.

"You seem lost. Is something bothering you?", Jimin asked as he placed his hand on mine, rubbing my knuckle to comfort me.

"I just...I can't stay here, Jimin. I don't belong here", I said and he gripped my hand gently.

"Hey...no matter who you are or what your status is, you always belong with us. We're friends. You could say we're family", he said as he glanced at me while steering the wheel.

"But, I'm don't fit in. You guys live a modern life with cars and hoodies but I...I live in a world of ball gowns and masquerade parties. It makes me stick out like a sore thumb", I said again and he stopped the car by a hillside.

He let out a sigh as he removed his sunglasses. His silver hair shining in the sunlight as his eyes sparkled. He looked so breathtaking.

"Y/N, you always belong with us. We don't care about your crown. What matters is this", he said as he gently placed my hand on my chest as our eyes locked.

"You have a heart of gold. No gold nor jewels in the world would matter if the whole world knew what lies within you is way valuable", he said and my eyes glanced down at my lap as his hand remained wrapped around my smaller hand.

"I would die for you, Y/N...", he whispered loud enough for me to hear, making my eyes look at him from under my dark-and-gold hair.

I couldn't breath over his words. My words were caught up in my mouth as I forgot how to breath. I bit my lower lip, shy at his remark.

I felt my heart beating extremely hard as I stared into his dark orbs that shone with sincerity.

What is this feeling?

He soon leaned in as his eyes never left mine, even for a second. With a silent gulp, I gripped the carseat in anxiously as our faces were just a kiss away. His arms trapped me in my seat as he glanced at my red lips then back up at my eyes again.

Is this my first kiss?

Jimin closed his eyes as he slightly tilted his head. My heart stopped. This may really be my first kiss. I gripped the carseat tighter as I closed my eyes, waiting for the moment.

It was a bloom in heaven.

Our lips touched as Jimin moved slowly against mine. My grip on the car seat loosened and hesitantly ran through his silver locks as we moved our lips in sync. It was as if his lips was leading their first dance.

Jimin pressed the button of the car roof and it slowly slide back into place, hiding us from any eyes outside.

Soon, our tongues fought for dominance, pressing against each other as we explored wonders I've never knew. Fireworks burst in my chest as he unbuckled my seatbelt, pulling me onto his lap without breaking the kiss.

He's such a good kisser.

My fingers tangled in his silver hair, his arms around my waist as we embraced each other in a hot steamy kiss.

"Jimin...", I whispered as I broke the kiss for a moment and returned my lips to where it was. Jimin was enjoying the moment, his eyes closed as he tasted my lips and my tongue.

"Jimin..", I said again, a little louder, making him break the kiss and look at me with silver eyes that sparkled with admiration.

I gently cupped his cheeks as I looked into his dreamy silver eyes. They remind me of dragons. Sharp and intimidating.

"I love you, Y/N"

Those three words rolled off his tongue as he looked at me with a certain feeling I never seen before. My heart raced again as he grazed his thumb over my lower lip.

Love.

Now I know how it feels to be one of the princesses in storybooks. But I felt better.

My Prince Charming was no knight in shining armour.

Nor a prince that would wake me from deep sleep with a sweet kiss.

My Prince Charming was Jimin.

And I feel like I'm the luckiest princess ever.

"I love you too"