Touch and Blood

You

I stepped out of my room as I fixed the wall on my room, flicking my wrist as the bricks magically stack themselves.

The feeling of guilt towards Jimin and Tae still lingered deep within me as I walked down the hallway to Jimin's room which wasn't that far.

His door was slightly ajar as I peeked into the small space, only to see Hobi trying to heal him so that he would wake up sooner.

"Aish, I don't know how to heal him. Y/N's magic really had a large impact on him", Hobi said as Jin sighed in defeat.

"Looks like we'll just have to wait for him to wake up on his own then", Jin said.

"I still don't get it. How did he survive that? I almost blacked out when we opened the door of her room", Hobi said, making me cock my right eyebrow.

"You mean,he would have ended up...dead?", Jin asked, a lump in his throat as he said the unpleasant word.

"Yup..but he didn't. He survived and it still remains a mystery how he managed it", Hobi said as a thousand questions circled my head, making me as curious as any cat in the world.

Is there a secret behind the reaper who I fell for?

"Well, at least he survived. Come on, let him rest. We'll check him up in the morning. We still have to burn the roses for the Queen", Jin said, making my heart clench as I realised I didn't do the annual tradition yet.

"Yeah, let's go", Hobi said before I heard footsteps against the floor. I immediately hid in the shadows by a nearby wall, watching as the two men walk down the stairs.

I waited for a few seconds, waiting for their shadows to disappear along with them downstairs before I sneaked into Jimin's room, silently closing the door behind me.

My footsteps were unheard as I walked on the edge of my toes towards the unconscious reaper.

He looked so peaceful, his eyes were closed shut as his silver locks sprawled all over the pillow perfectly and neatly, as if they were rearranged for a movie recording.

I swallowed a lump in my throat along witg the guilt that has been resting on my tongue for quite some time.

With a soft landing, I sat down next to his unconscious body as the silver blanket covered him up.

His once pink lips were slightly pale as his breathing was steady, as if he was actually sleeping.

"I'm sorry, Jimin"

Sorry. I wonder how many times I've said that in my entire life. That word easily slips off my tongue as if it was a habit.

A deep breath didn't really help me to calm down from letting my tears to fall from my eyes as I glanced at his unconscious state.

I just hurt him.

I almost killed him.

My teeth bit down on my lower lip, hard and anxious. Hoping what I came here for would work.

It has to. Even if it was risky.

With a hesitant hand, I gently placed it on his forehead as I closed my eyes, collecting all my focus and emptied out my thoughts as I relaxed.

I took a deep breath and my tongue moved on its own.

"Heal"

A shocking rush of electrifying current shot through my arm, making me throw my head back as a million memories of his life scrolled through my mind as I felt my body aching.