Little Girl

'Roni gets up it is 6.30, come on get up or you gonna be late for work' my brother Nik shouted from the doorway.

'Ugh, I need more hours, I need more sleep, leave me alone' I growled back at him.

That was my brother Nik, did I mention that I have 4 big brothers? I guess I forget. Let me introduce you to me and my family.

My name is Veronica Petrov and this is my story, I was born here in Sacramento, California. Sacramento is the capital of California. I love my city, I have been here all my life. Now, let me guess you must be thinking that if I am an American citizen then why my name is bit different. Let me explain to you why, It because my father was Russian and my mother was American, they fell in love when my dad came here for a business meeting, My mom was dinner owner in which the meeting lunch was conducted, It was love at first sight for my dad but mom no way, dad was not her type, you know when two people are meant to together type colour age doesn't matter. This is what happens in my parent's case. Dad made my mom fell in love with her, with his charm, personality, warm heart, sexy smile and many more qualities that my dad had. 

You must be thinking why am I talking in the past tense, it because, My parents died in an accident when I was 3. Since then I and my overprotective brothers are only left. Speaking of my brothers, The eldest is Anton Petrov, he is 26 with blue eyes blonde hairs heavily-built figure. Height approx 6'4. He owns his own Gym, he is an amazing boxer, won many trophy as well. then comes Nikolai Petrov my second elder brother, he is 24 with the same blonde hair as Anton which they have got from our mother with light brown eyes, average body built, height not more than 6'3. He works as a lawyer for the DA. He is amazing in his job, I am really proud of him. Then comes Pasha and Sergei, they are twins, the perfect combination of my mother and father. Pasha has my father hairs which are dark brown with my mother's eyes light brown whereas Sergei had Blonde hair and blue eyes just like my fathers. The other has almost the same height which is approx 6'3. They are 22 years old, owns their own dinner as well as manages our mother dinner as well. 

Then it's me Veronica or Ronie, I prefer Ronie more than Veronica, it's more cool and short. Just like my height which is 5'4, I know I know it's not that short but as compared to my brother and have Russian gen, It's kinda short. I got dark brown hairs from my father as well as his eyes which are blue but sometimes they are more like green sometimes they are blue so, I exactly don't know what up with the colour of my eyes. I am 19 years old, Still, in college, I am a Senior, majoring in arts.  My love and passion for paint made me do that, there is no part in me that I regret choosing Art as my majors. Enough about me and my family, I need to get up cause I have my morning shift at dinner today, and yes I work as a barista and manager in my brother's dinner, and barista at my mom/brothers dinner. So I need to get up like NOW.

I head to my closet took my black dress uniform from the dinner, with my black lace bra and thong set and went straight to the bathroom, turn on my shower, brush my teeth and jump in the shower, washed my body and my hairs with shampoo.  Walkout from the shower with a towel wrap around my body and my hairs, I dried my body and slip on my underwear and in my uniform, blow-dried my hairs and brush them. Walk out of the bathroom slip on my work shoes and my handbag, then took my phone from the nightstand and slip to my side pocket. And head downstairs to my brothers.

'Good Morning Everyone' I cheered as soon as I step into the kitchen, where Pasha was making waffles and omelettes, whereas  Nik was frying bacon and sausages. Anton was sipping from his coffee working on his laptop and Sergei was setting up the table for everyone. As soon as I made myself comfortable on my chair everyone started eating breakfast in silence.

Anton break the silence questioning me, 'So when is the new painting is coming along?' 

'It's actually almost completed, a little bit of touchup is remaining, will be done in the next 2 days ' I replied him. 'So when can we see this collection of yours?' Nik asked this time. 'As soon as this one is done and the other one which is half done, maybe in next 3 to 4 days max' I replied him. 'and when are these exhibitions? what about the invitation, are those send or you need our help?' Anton ask. 'No, the invites were dispatch last night, will be delivered first thing in the morning. The exhibition is next week Saturday, I need you all there NO EXCUSES, got it?'  I threatened everyone pointing my finger in everyone's direction, they all burst into laughter. 

Soon I said my goodbyes for the day to all, They kissed my hairs and forehead, telling me to be safe and call them if I need them.

It was 8 past 10 when I entered dinner.