Hospital

No one's POV:

10 Days Later:

'Why isn't she waking up?' Dimitri pinned Dr.Fredrick on the wall of Hospital hall. Its been  10 days since Ronie got admitted to the hospital, 10 days since Dimitri freed her from Tedd, 10 days since he know he is going to be a father and yet 10 day of agony, cause mother of his child isn't waking up.

'I told you Mr.Averin we have done every possible thing to save both mother and child, they both are out of danger but' he was cut off buy Dimitri. 'I have already heard your bullshit numerous times in 10 day, what is wrong with her? tell me what you want? an expect? any medicine? anything else? I'll bring that to you, just wake her up.' Dimitri said, while still holding Dr. on the wall.

'Please Mr.Averin, leave me or you will thrown out of the hospital, we have done everything, now its up to her to wake up, she had suffered alot, her body is still in stress, Luckily the stress is not effecting the child, I believe she will be up soon' Dr.Fredrick said, its true Dimitri had been throw out of the Hospital in numerous occasion now. In fact, Dimitri is the reason Dr.Fredrick don't  come for the rounds, Normally he sends Dr.Luna. When she isn't available or there's any emergency with Ronie then only Dr.Fredrick visit her, He is still keeping a close eye on her progress, he was also worried sick about her, that was the reason he came today to visit her.

'Давай, Дмитрий, оставь бедного Доктора одного, он хочет лучшего для Рони, как и все остальные. Давай, оставь его сейчас, давай отведем тебя внутрь Рони нуждается в тебе рядом с ней, когда она проснется (Come on Dimitri, leave the poor Doctor alone, he wants best for Ronie, just like everyone else. Come on, leave him now  let's get you inside Ronie needs you by her side once she wakes up).Maribel said and dragged Dimitri away. Doctor nodded her, she smile back at him, clearly he doesn't understand a word she said to Dimitri, but he still let him go. Maribel is Dimitri's sister, she came to states as soon as Diego told her what happen, and its been 9 days since she was here, to the surprise Nik and Maribel are bonding quite well. 

No one apart from Maribel was able to convince Nik eat and rest and rest means, to close his eyes while sitting near Ronie's bed, he wasn't ready  to leave his sister's sight. Infact Maribel and Diego having hard to feed Dimitri and all Ronie's brothers. They aren't convince to leave their sister's sight, they think something bad will happen again if they left the hospital or let alone her room, same for the Val, but still she is acting more mature then Dimitri and all Petrov boys, She is been a big help she brings food for everyone, get's clothes for the boys, on daily basis cause they refused to leave the hospital.

Don't even get me get me started on Anton, poor Anton, he took the entire blame on himself just like Dimitri did, Being the eldest brother unable to protect his babysister, more or less Tedd was already planning on getting his hands on Ronie, because he kicked Tedd out of his business, when Anton's gang took over to the states, currently Anton's gang is the most powerful, most feared and most respected gang in states. One way or the other Tedd had planned something for Ronie all along. Natalie hadn't slept in days just to convince Anton that its not his fault, he just took over his father's gang just like a good son and he has to stop blaming himself for anyone else action.

 Dimitri was Natalie's knight in shining Armour, he convince Anton its not alone his fault and nobody could have prevent what happen,  all we need to do is stay close and wait for Ronie to wake up and protect her and her child. Dimitri even let  Anton to his house dungeon, to you know release stress. In these  days if they have left the Hospital only to release stress, by beating the living light out from Tedd and his brother, its been helpful as well cause Pasha and Sergie also did some stress releasing in the dungeon. Normally they are against violence just like Ronie and Nik but it was the needed therapy for the Petrov boys.