Dinner

I was making a green tea latte for my customer, When I heard the order for a pumpkin latte, I knew to whom this order belongs and why is she here, ' Hey Ronieee, how working?', my best friend  Valeri ask, ' Work is good, what are you doing here  Val at this time or the day? I replied with a smile and wink her. ' You know it's Saturday, my job is from Monday to Friday, It weekend babes!! What you expect me to do??' she asked. 'I don't know, maybe ask your boyfriend?, Oh, I forget you broke his heart cause he fell in love with you after dating for a year, right?' I taunt her and give her another wink. 'Ha Ha Ha Ronie, You're so funny, You should be a comedian, not a painter,' she spat back sarcastically at me. 

Yeah Yeah, you all think it right, Val is just not into love, She does like to date and sleep around and that is all, whenever any boy tries to make an effort toward her, she backs off and broke up instantly, Maybe coming form a broken family made her believe that love is just a bull crap nothing more nothing less. Me on another side, I also don't believe in love and shit, Still, I don't sleep around, for the facts only I am still Virgin, You don't believe that right?, Trust me too. It just never happened to me, It's not like that I am shaving for anyone special or for my husband, From my speed of dating, I don't think I will be marrying anyone till I am 50, It just, I don't get enough time to date, or search a guy for me to at least have sex with him. Trust me when I say it, I don't have enough time, cause I don't even have enough time to sleep. Either I am working in one of the diners or I am painting for my exhibitions, I do want to do many more thing Like go to parties to get wasted, but again I do have 4 overprotective brothers who won't let me. It, not they never allow me or will object, It's basically me who avoid all the teenage crap, and tell everyone that my brother won't allow, and no one dares to ask them for their permission, so I am safe.  

I want a normal life, it's just I don't have enough time to have a normal life, If  I am not working or painting, I play COD with Nik or box with Anton, which I suck at it still. I like to hang out with them more than partying and getting wasted.

I came back to reality, by furiously shaking by Val.' What is it you were saying, I am sorry just zone out again ', I told her? 'It's just I was asking if you wanna hang out tonight, wanna got to the party or a club or anything, just you and me?' she questioned again. I thought for a couple of seconds then replied, ' Ummmmm, Val'  Before I could say anything she cut me off. 'I know I know where you are going with this, I have known you my entire short life, I know what these expressions are.'  ' No, Val hear me out ' I tried to relax her. ' My exhibition is next weekend I have 2 paintings left to complete. I want these painting to be a part of my exhibitions. Please try and understand. I promise you, we will party on Saturday next weekend. Once my exhibition is done.' I gave her my dog puppy eyes with my cutest smile I can own. and that work. ' Okay, But promise me, we will party once the exhibition is done.  ' She said pointing her finger at me in a stern tone and I agreed with her.

Soon my shift was over in one of my diners, I head to another diner for my shift there. Once I was in the diner I was greeted by my brother Pasha, 'Hey cupcake, how you been? tried? ' He asked me giving me a kiss on the forehead. ' Hi, M good, not tried, just need a coffee that's all.' I replied to him by giving him a hug and perk on his left cheek.

As soon as, I drain my coffee with a bagel, I head back to the staff room at the back to put my things away and head back to my counter, rest of the day was just a blur and soon it was the time to head home, I left the diner, bidding my bye to my brother and Tori, she a one of the waitress.

Once I was home, I change into my comfy short and an oversize bed t-shirt of Anton. I head downstairs, to get something to eat.

Anton and Sergei were making dinner, I help them with the salad and help them set the table, soon Pasha and Nik were back from work and change and joined us for dinner, We made a few small talks during dinner, soon head to our rooms. Saying good nights. 

I head to my studio, working on my designs for an hour and so, later head back to my room. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was in deep sleep, Not to wake up until tomorrow