Morning...

******  WARNING: Mature Content ahead, if you want skip this part, Enjoy reading ********

I woke up, with a throbbing headache, feeling sore, with a massive pain in my body , looking at my surrounding, It doesn't look look like my room at all, But It do look like an expensive room form the clamming decoration of the room, It does leave a welcoming feeling, " O GOD, WHERE THE HELL AM I" I mutter to myself, still in shock. I tried to getup as slowly as I can due the headache I am having, As I setup on my empty bed, I pull up the covers to see, I am fulling naked and my clothes are all over the place scattered in Hotel room, As soon as I gotup, I started to get dressed, Finding all my clothes and putting them on as fast as i could. Reaching for my purse, I grab my phone from it, to see tones of miss call from Val, my brothers and couple of messages from Val, Stating and asking Where the hell I am.

As soon as I got dressed, I notice a  Note on the night stand, I slowly opened the Note to see a cursive handing writing, few things were written in different language, which I can't seams to recognize, I put that note in my purse quickly, and the left the room.

Soon I was in the elevator, I tried to book uber, to get the hell out of here and head to Val's apartment, I swear to God, I am never going to get in any club with Valeri every again in my life. With that I left the elevator and speed up to the exit door, without giving a glance to where THE FUCK I am.

Soon my drive arrived, I notice it will take me 45 min to reach to Val's place, So I decide to close my eyes, and relax a bit, As soon as my head hit the head rest of my cab, Memories of last night hit my like a wave to nausea. 

FLASHBACK

Me and Val were draining our shots, when Val whispered in my ear's 'Hey ronie see that handsome, he is staring at you since the moment we set the foot here'. she grin to me. I look around to see who she is talking about as soon as I look around, My eyes met with Mr. Dreamy as hell. I swear to god I have never seen a man that handsome, sexy and hot. He just look like a Greek god, girls were drooling over him, and he was just staring at me with his piercing grey eyes, they were staring so intensely in my eyes it felt like they can see right through my soul, his shirt was trenching on his heavy built bicep, He has chestnut color hairs, which look  bit similar to mine were nice comb in a back slake. I was literally drooling over him, I guess he noticed that too cause soon he raised his glass towards me, I smiled in response and face towards Val.

'I see you like Mr. Sexy, and he responded as, hmm hmmm'. she grinned again. ' Ohh stop imagining thing, cant you see the girls who are practically throwing themselves at him, he is taking one of them, trust me on it', I answered her. 

As soon as the word left my mouth realisation hit me, he is going to be with one of them, and that made my chest do weird thing, which made me drain to more shots, soon Val was dragging me to the dance floor. 

slipping through the crowd we made it to dance floor and started to sway our hips with the music, we were lost in the music when two large arm wrap around my waist, looking up I saw Mr. dreamy staring down at me with a smile, his eyes were glistering, he lean in to whisper something in my ears.

'Dimitri Averin, pleasure to meet you' he whispered in my ear's with the thick Russian accent. ' Veronica petrov, you can call me ronie' I replied back. He raised his left eyebrow don't know why, I gave him a confused look, for which he leaned again and whispered again ' Are you Russian? You don't have an accent how come?. I smiled before replying cause I have got that question in numerous occasions ' My father was Russian, He fell in love with my mom, got married and settled here and years later I was born with his eyes and surname'. He was intrigue by my reply, cause he again asked 'Can I know you father's name?' I smile as replied ' Sure, konstantin  Petrov, why you ask?'  He smile again which was odd and replied to me ' Just out of curiosity, Wanna head out?' I don't know what took over my mind, I lean in and kissed him on his lips before replying to him, ' You place?' He nodded in reply. 

Soon we were out from back exit kissing each other passionately, he slowly bite my lower lip for the entrance, I open my mouth, and soon our tongue were fighting  for dominance, I let him win. And we headed to car, without breaking kiss. we trip few places but none of us care less. soon we headed to god know place, We pull in a parking lot and soon we were in elevator heading to 20 floor of any build. when we left our lips were on each other and headed to his room.

Soon he open the door, and he push me hard to the closed door, pinning me to the door, kissing me hard on my swallon lips and moved down my neck, kissing, bite leaving small hickey down his way to my chest. He is dripping and kissing my breast  as my hand were in his hairs pulling him more closer to my body, his hand travel down my body and grip my ass hard and pull me up from the ground, I wrap my legs around his waist. 

His lips were again on my lips, kissing me more desperately and threw me to bed, he undressed himself, leaving nothing but his boxers only, I can see the bulge from his boxers, than I notice my dress was half way down, when did that happen? I was snapped out of my thoughts when he started to suck my nipples hard and leaving small bites. He started moving south on my body. I was so deep in his touch I didn't notices that he removed my dress, he has that effect on my body and my mind, I can't control them anymore. 

I was only in my underwear, he rip them off from my body, Slowly started to kiss and lick my clit, and I started to move my hips and arch my back giving him more spaces, soon he moved he started sucking my clit, and moved one finger inside me, I grasp a little, and pulling his finger in and out me, he moved another finger in me and sucking hard on my clit. I was so closed to come, When started to move more faster in me, making me moan his name louder with every moment, I moan ' Dimitri I am so close to cum'. He smiled against my skin and said ' cum for my baby'. and started moving his finger more faster and sucking hard. I moan louder this time ' OHHHH DIMITRI, PLEASE' and I cum in his fingers. He moved up and lick his finger, with the smirk on his face he said ' You taste SO FUCKING GOOD.' with that, He removed his boxers, and I can see his erection, I was worried will it fit in, I guess he read my mind and answer for me 'Dont worry baby it will fit, Let me make you mine tonight, Okay?' I nodded in reply. 

He moved up on my body slowly kissing me and leaving love bite on his way to my lips, Seconds later I can feel him at my entrance slowly rubbing making me more and more wet with passing every second. And soon he slowly entered in me, I cried in pain, he pull out from me, And entered again in me, this time he thrusted  completely in me, I cried harder this time, looking at me for permission to move, soon pain vanished and pleasure took its place, I signaled him to move, he started to move slowly at first , in and out, I started t wiggled under him and soon I was moaning loudly 

'Dimitri, please'

'Please what? ronie tell me what you want?'

'Please, AHHHHHHHHH' he started to move more faster ' AHHHHH, PLEASE DONT STOP'

'YESSSS, BABY CUM FOR ME' I was about to cum, my walls started to tighten, 

and I cum on him, ' DIMITRI'. Soon I was filled with him in me, he cum few seconds later and thrust few more time before collapsing on me, to catch his breath. we both were panting hard when we finish, 

He started to kiss me again and soon We were making out again, I guess, he was up for round two, Soon we were out of breath after the round two, he pull cover over us, he wrap himself around me and darkness took us away.

FLASHBACK ENDS****

I was brought back to reality by my cab driver, he was shaking me and have a worried look on his face. ' Oh, I uh...I am...I am sorry' I stuttered embarrassed by myself. 'Its fine mam, I was worried, You have been out for more than 15 min, We have reached here 20 mins ago and you were not responding, I was about to call 911'. he replied terrified.

'I am sorry, I fell sleep, thanks for ride', I smile politely and paid extra for y ride. 'Keep the change, and again am sorry and thanks for the ride' , he nodded and took off.

I feel like ts gonna be a long day.......

With that thought I headed towards Val's apartment