Epilogue

7 Years later...

'Long ago, there was a king unjust and cunning. He used to look for the opportunities and tax his people and was least interested in there welfare. He was always surrounded by people who would praise them for what ever he did, however wrong it be.The king used to dislike people who point out his mistake and degree with his deeds. He particularly hate one of the Merchant in his kingdom. This Merchant was extremely proud and intelligent.' He narrated but was interrupted 'папа(Daddy), he was more intelligent then you?' Tatiana ask. 'No dummy, No one is more intelligent then our папа(Daddy).' said proud Elijah. 

'Well, I think you папа is more intelligent then that Merchant' I said smiling from doorway. 'See!! мама (mummy) agrees with me.' Said Elijah. 'How about we say our good nights and move to your rooms, Дети(Kids)' ask Dimitri. 'okay, but will you tuck me in?' ask Tatiana holding her Iron-Man figure moving out from the bed. 'Of course I will, and мама will give you a good night later. Come on wish your little brother goodnight.' said Dimitri and she ran towards me kissed my belly and said goodnight to her little brother and Elijah did the same.

Yes, Its been seven long years, since that accident. After I hit the floor Dimitri took the hospital due to the bleeding, Doctor have t perform a c-section on me to save both me and my son. Elijah Alex Averin.  Alex died protecting me, this was the he suggested so I gave him this name and middle name is Alex on his scarify he made to save us. Cole was very happy. Diego tried to kill Dimitri and Maribel shot him, it wasn't easy for any of them but they have to do what was necessary. Uncle john survived he is half paralyzed though, from waist down.

A lot of things happened in these 7 years. Let me brief you, Dimitri and I got married, A year after the birth of Elijah, he proposed me and we got married back in states. After marriage I move to Russia, still learning Russian along with my kids.  Elijah is 7, with chestnut brown hairs, with my blue eyes. He is very fond of his father, but he is her mother's son. After 2 years of our marriage we had Tatiana, Our baby girl she is turning 4 in three days. She too had Dimitri's hair and his grey eyes. She is his father's princess, everyone is overprotected to her. You all remember me 7 years ago, yeah something like that but more because I had 4 brother to protect me but she had a whole lot of men to protect her.

Her brother, her father, her five uncles and lot of cousin brothers as well.

Nik and Maribel got married 2 months before our marriage, they have 3 son so far . Merlin 6 years old, Kaybel 4 years old and Brandon 2 years old and she is pregnant with a baby boy again.

Anton and Natalia married when Elijah was 2 months old. They have 2 son together so far aren't planing on for more. James is 6 few months older than Merlin. Justin turned 3 last week.

Pasha and Crystal all worked out,  Apart from what her brother did to me. It wasn't her fault nor it was Moretti twins fault they were influence and made mistake. They got married 4 years ago, when Tatiana was born. They have twin boys. Patrick and Peterson are 3 years old. 

Moretti twins also got settled, Did I told you they became alias. After the incident they opted to became Alias and promise to never cross business again or will pay the debt with their life. Camron married a Arabic girl name Elili few years ago, they have a daughter Hanin .  Christian married a Italian man, Who knew he was gay, I didn't at least.  They have adopted a Italian baby boy. Because Camron was older then Christian few mins and he adapted their boy. Hanin future husband will take over their Mafia. If they wanted that way. If  Hanin  unable to proof her abilities at the age of 21.

Sergei and Ryder also got married just after my marriage.  They have choose to have their own kid, So they went for surrogacy two times. Now they have 2 boys. Sebastian is 5 years old, and Rafael is 3 years old. 

This is it, all of this had happen in past seven years, Me and Dimitri are doing just fine. He are still very much in love two kids third on the way. Yeah, I am 5 months pregnant with baby boy. You see Tatiana is only daughter in both our families, She is really going to have trouble dating a guy but I am a whole lot worried about the boy, Who will dare to date our baby girl, Who's father is  a Mafia king of Russia and America. 5 overprotective uncles and don't forget her brothers and cousins. 

'Penny for your thoughts? Моя королева(My Queen)' Dimitri ask while hugging me from back. I slowly turn around and snake my arms around his neck and said 'You don't have enough pennies' and smiled. 'Don't say that you're talking to a Mafia king. Tell me what's bothering you?' He ask again. 'Nothing important, just wondering who will dare to marry our daughter let alone date her.' I said still holding on to him my head was in his chest. 'How said she will date?, She will get married and again at the age of  at least 50.' He stated, I looked up at him and he was serious. Really? 50?. He is out of his mind. 'Are you serious right now? who will marry her at the age 50?' I ask in disbelief. 'Who will be worthy of my daughter will wait for her till 50. Then only I will let him marry her.' He said, and that make me laugh, What does he think he is? a god? who can live for that long?

'What do you think you are?  Who will live to see his daughter turn 50?, when he is already 35.' I ask.  'Hey I am 34 and I will live that long, no one's gonna hurt my daughter at my watch' he said kissing my temple and inhaling my hairs. A shiver ran down my spine, After 6 years of marriage and 8 years of togetherness he still has this effect on me.

I lean up to him and he lean in me and we kiss and kiss turn to be a makeout session and rest you all know it.

After 45 mins of activity, I ask him 'What do you think, we should let Ana to our Mafia world?' he was silent for few seconds and turn his head towards me and said. 'Yes, I really want  her t be part of this world, I don't want her to get harm in any manner, no matter what happens, she should and could always defend herself. She is our only daughter, I love her and you more then my own life. You know that already didn't you?' he ask and I nodded in response and said ' yes, I know that by now, been married to you and having your kids make it pretty clear. I smiled at him. 'What do you think? about  our daughter joining Mafia?' he asked. 'I agree with you on this. I want her to defend herself in very situation. Just like you said.' I told him honestly.

'I love you Моя королева' he said 

I love you more мой киинг  ' I replied and kissed him once again.  We slept in each other's Embrace.