What's Next

It's been two week, since I had last encounter with him. I don't like calling his name, It still feel strange to my tongue. It feels like nothing changed at all. Once again he doesn't exist, He hasn't called or visited me since the night of Confession. He wasn't their the day I got discharged from that stupid Hospital. I am pissed, Cause of that doctor, Dr.Fredrick yes yes, I  know all he wanted for me was best , but is it really necessary to keep me in that room for a whole week?. But again he was really concern about me and his own life, apparently my brothers, Diego, Val and Maribel everyone has threaten poor Dr.Fredrick for his life, If I suffered any post trauma from that Accident of mine. 

 It's been a week since I have been back from Hospital and everything changed my brothers are now obsessed with my and my baby's health, you wont believe they are planning to make me move downstairs, why? cause one and only reason am pregnant. Little too weak from being 6 months, My baby and I need recovery and he need to rest more, climbing stairs 5 times a day is not good. He was in great stress when that incident happened, everyone is trying their best including me to keep my baby happy and healthy,. 

Diego, has been a great company. He took me few places like park, baby shopping, baby clothes shopping, My maternity shopping, You know when a woman get's pregnant not her entire body changes but her entire wardrobe needs to be changed, from inner wear's to night wear, from casual to dresses and boy that's a hell of a shopping, all thanks to Diego he let me pick whatever I want from clothing to food. He is the best unlike his Brother who knows where he is?, I haven't ask anyone nor they informed me, who cares? I got more then enough people to keep me company half of my pregnancy journey has been over already, If he doesn't wants to be involve in remaining 3 months then no problem,  who is complaining? me? HELL NO. I guess he is the reason I am in this mess in the first place but it seems like he doesn't care enough, Let's leave this discussion for some other time. Today, is a good day cause I am taking Diego, Nik and Maribel to the theater, actually Nik is taking me, so I thought what better way to make a move and put Nik and Maribel in a ring circle?, So I came up with the plan to take Maribel and Diego with me, Diego being Diego, will be overprotective towards me and I can't sit for straight 2 hours especially for a movie, I will make an excuse that I need to use restroom or want popcorn or something like that and will take Diego with me so that they can process some of their liking towards each other, Once out from theater will drag Diego in any activity or will call Val, seems like they are also having some kind of thing going on but I can't put my finger on it, One couple at a time phewwww, Let's see how much difference will it make in between Nik and Maribel.

I was brought back to the world of living by Pasha, he wants something from me, I feel like cause from morning he is asking me what I want and putting extra effort in everything,  

'You Listening?' Pasha ask again, 'huh?, What does it look like?' I snap at him. 'Someone clearly woke up in the wrong side of the bed today?' He ask. 'What do you want?' I ask clearly agitated by him, 'Okay, first off all drop the attitude and stop being bitchy towards me, second of all I have been talking to you for past 20mins, and you haven't said a word, why?' he ask in frustration, whoa 20 min its a long time and true I haven't heard a word. 'Umm, I am really sorry, I don't feel good maybe that's why I zone out' I stated 'Who is not feeling good?' ask Diego from doorway of our backyard. No no no, if he learnt I am not feeling good, he won't let me leave and my plan will be ruin, before Pasha could say anything I butt in. 'I was, but now I have seen you, I am feeling amazing.' I flirted a bit. He loves when I do that and he forgets what we were talking about or anything important, I have been using this trick a lot lately.

'I see, I have that effect on teenagers, totally fine not your fault.' Diego said amused by himself, you see he is 23 and I am 20 and pregnant with is nephew still he consider me as a 15 year old.